Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Oct 6, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #511 of 2,508
  Is that a faceplate option? Thought you were joking and it was a carpet at first 
smily_headphones1.gif

There are also two other wooden faceplate options if that's what you're going for. Rhapsodio might not have a lot of options but at least they are free.. When I was looking into faceplate options for my 8.A something similar would have cost $150.

Haha, yeah. I would actually take carpet over some of the ciem designs I have seen elsewhere on the web! I'm not really particular about these kind of things as long as it is subtle.

More importantly, the sound. I expect amazeballs. If it isn't, 1/3 of the blame is on you...

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:52 AM Post #513 of 2,508
Originally Posted by vhsownsbeta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would actually take carpet over some of the ciem designs I have seen elsewhere on the web! I'm not really particular about these kind of things as long as it is subtle.

Don't worry...the Solar will take you on a (musical) magic carpet ride once it's in your ears 
biggrin.gif

giphy.gif

Btw, the Solar has the ability to scale up very nicely with the source you use it with.
Just curious, what (portable?) source are you using with your iems?

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #514 of 2,508
PM'ed Rhapsodio's FB page about wanting to take part in an European tour for the Solar once the Sponsor status' been green lighted. Got a big thumbs up as reply.
wink_face.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #515 of 2,508
  PM'ed Rhapsodio's FB page about wanting to take part in an European tour for the Solar once the Sponsor status' been green lighted. Got a big thumbs up as reply.
wink_face.gif

+1 here , very eager to try them out - let's hope this sponsor/tour thing goes through

who knows, maybe a few people here who are aboard various hype trains 
rolleyes.gif
 will jump aboard the solar cruise 
tongue.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #516 of 2,508
I sincerely hope there will be a tour like that in the near future for you guys, so you can hear and enjoy it's amazing sq yourself
smily_headphones1.gif

Fingers_crossed.gif

but once you've heard it, it might hurt your wallets afterwards
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #517 of 2,508
  I sincerely hope there will be a tour like that in the near future for you guys, so you can hear and enjoy it's amazing sq yourself
smily_headphones1.gif

Fingers_crossed.gif

but once you've heard it, it might hurt your wallets afterwards
biggrin.gif

actually what would hurt our wallet would be paying X money for an iem of Y sonic quality , when we could have gotten the (Y+Z) sonic quality of solar for (X-T) money 
wink.gif

you get my point , you are a noble Dutchman 
tongue.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #518 of 2,508
  actually what would hurt our wallet would be paying X money for an iem of Y sonic quality , when we could have gotten the (Y+Z) sonic quality of solar for (X-T) money 
wink.gif

you get my point

Eeeeeh let me see, there's an X and also an Y...but wait...where does that T stand for?
Hmmm, my brain hurts.....could it be T-bone?

Homer%2520Simpson%2520C%25C3%25A9rebro.gif

Oh wait, I'm hungry...

On a serious note, I'm very curious about the RDB Mk IV soundsignature myself after having read productreds description of it
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #519 of 2,508
Don't worry...the Solar will take you on a (musical) magic carpet ride once it's in your ears :D
giphy.gif

Btw, the Solar has the ability to scale up very nicely with the source you use it with.

Just curious, what (portable?) source are you using with your iems?

Currently Geek Out with Headamp Pico Power. It is a very good IEM setup, silent with perfect channel balance. I have a Geek Out V2 on order. I will also be trying Cavalli Portable once it is released.

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #520 of 2,508
Currently Geek Out with Headamp Pico Power. It is a very good IEM setup, silent with perfect channel balance. I have a Geek Out V2 on order. I will also be trying Cavalli Portable once it is released.

Ah...don't know much about the Geek Out, but it's probably good as you've ordered the V2 to...
I had a Pico Power for almost a year and also thought it was an excellent amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #523 of 2,508
  no demo's anywhere..

Well, that's not entirely true...there's a ''demo universal'' at my house
smily_headphones1.gif

I won't participate in travel costs, but the coffee is on me
biggrin.gif

th

Oct 7, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #524 of 2,508
You hear that guys, demo Solar AND free coffee!! If that's not worth a trip to the Netherlands what is 
biggrin.gif

Btw just met my ear twin yesterday. I let a friend of mine listen to the Solar (yes, of course he was blown away), never seen such a perfect match for my customs was almost scary..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back