Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Sep 27, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #466 of 2,508

Hey, I just saw your UM Mentor for sale in the classifieds...as you wrote that you sell it to save up for a custom version later on, of course you really meant that you're saving up for the Solar, right?
biggrin.gif

Ha got me, nah until I hear the Solar for myself it's way to hard to judge. I might have been a bit generous in previous reviews i.e the R2Pro, due to never hearing the level of fidelity I have now. Also kinda bummed out when I tried the K10U really didn't live up to what I was expecting and I will comment no more because it's far too irresponsible to throw around any assessments unless you've spent adequate time with the gear. 

Seriously from what I'm hearing though the Solar seem to be an answer to a lot of problems I've heard in previous iem's, fingers crossed for the review tour!

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #467 of 2,508
HI everyone.

I am Sammy.
I create a new account here. That i will quickly reply you guys about rhapsodio.

Hi Sammy...

When I read that productred wrote this about his new RDB Mk. IV, I got very interested:
''The dynamic woofer/sub-woofer is THE best out there. No competition. I mean it. Bass coming from that is deep, very impactful, yet magic and voodoos keep it extremely clean and controlled.''

Now I wonder: why can it produce such deep sub-woofer bass? Is it a special dynamic driver that you use for this iem or is it because of the tuning of that specific driver?

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #469 of 2,508
It is special design for bass frequency dynamic driver.
I tried upgrade Dd to titanium, it came bad feedback.

OK, thanks for you (quick) answer! I like a good deep sub-bass from time to time
rolleyes.gif

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #473 of 2,508
HI everyone.

I am Sammy.
I create a new account here. That i will quickly reply you guys about rhapsodio.
I hope we can do sponser with head fi.

welcome , hoping the sponsor thing works out and we get to demo your (i am sure they are) great iems

cheers

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #474 of 2,508

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #475 of 2,508
Sep 29, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #478 of 2,508
Sep 29, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #479 of 2,508
On my iem list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back