[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Mar 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #2,011 of 3,824
^ Pheeeew. I almost unleashed that troll within.
biggrin.gif
Thanks eke!!!

Mar 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #2,012 of 3,824
Quote:
 Clearly you don't know the mathematics of probability and statistics. Assuming it's a quality control issue, getting one bad one is unlikely... getting  2, 3 or 4 in a row is absurdly improbable (particularly since they were different Sony models). It's far more probable that people are so easily sucked in by hype (and following the herd) that they ignore what their own ears are telling them. Like I said, they sound fine for the first few minutes. Most people can't concentrate for much longer than a few minutes.  

Actually if you want to talk about math it's far more likely that one person is hearing something that's not there than hundreds of people not hearing something.

Mar 4, 2013 at 7:31 AM Post #2,014 of 3,824
Mine is working perfectly fine and yes, I'm able to concentrate for more than a few minutes. LOL 
biggrin.gif

Man I love them so much

Mar 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #2,015 of 3,824
I'm really happy I haven't had any issues with mine because it sounds like a lot of you guys do.

Mar 4, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #2,016 of 3,824
Every once in a while, if it's humid where I am and/or I'm just sweating, I'll get a gradual volume fade in one or both channels after listening for a while.  I chalk it up to condensation.  Not sure if it's a design flaw or just something that comes with the territory with this type of IEM, but I just let them dry for a few minutes and use another IEM in the meantime or just don't listen to music.  I have had this happen with other IEMs as well in extreme circumstances.  It doesn't happen all the time (or even regularly), but it has happened more than once, and I can always correlate it with having a really good seal and there being more warmth and moisture present than usual.  As fantastic as they sound for $21, I won't complain.  If this were happening a lot with a $100+ IEM, I might have a problem with it.  I will acknowledge that this happens, however.

I love the way they sound, but between cable (and skull) microphonics, low efficiency relative to everything else I have, and the condensation issue, I'd like something else that's better for activity.  I can't downgrade in sound after hearing these, so I ordered a CKN70... we'll see how they do!  I don't think they'll supplant my MH1C for having music on in the background while I work, in any case.  The Sony is just way too smooth and easy to listen to.

Mar 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #2,017 of 3,824
This is one of those master troll moments right? Good one, lol.
Quote:

Do some mo' research before you shoot your mouth off meng. Nuff said as you stated.....

This doc is not perfect, nor is Al Gore's propaganda piece which is riddled with holes as well.

.. Great ol' Jesse. Says it like it is.

Just served up another one of those classic ethers.

Mar 5, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #2,019 of 3,824
Quote:
LoL, for once Master Troll was being dead serious.
tongue_smile.gif

Judge the content base on facts meng, it speaks for themselves.
biggrin.gif

Saying global warming doesn't exist is like saying the Earth is flat. Step away from the conspiracy theories, man 
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #2,020 of 3,824
Quote:

Saying global warming doesn't exist is like saying the Earth is flat. Step away from the conspiracy theories, man 
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

What if it is conspiracy fact Dun........ Dun......... Dun.
rolleyes.gif

I have done my research and the above linked vids brings up A LOT of legit/ great facts. I use to be a trendy greenie liberal then i learned that both the so called "left" and the "right" are just different sides of the same coin own by the same corporate interest. But people get stuck/ blinded by that false paradigm. Just look at who is placed behind positions of power by both the democan/republicat presidents, same old same old peps. 

Why don't you'll just watch it with a open mind then we can debate this if you want. haha Would sure be an interesting topic/ heated debate.   

edit: Oh i am not saying global warming does not exist but just that the catalysis that truly drives global warming is not man made.  Also what does Kyoto Protocal "carbon taxes/ credits" system do anyways if 3rd world/ developing countries such as China/ India are free to pollute as they wish???

/rant.

Mar 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #2,021 of 3,824
Quote:
What if it is conspiracy fact Dun........ Dun......... Dun.
rolleyes.gif

I have done my research and the above linked vids brings up A LOT of legit/ great facts. I use to be a trendy greenie liberal then i learned that both the so called "left" and the "right" are just different sides of the same coin own by the same corporate interest. But people get stuck/ blinded by that false paradigm. Just look at who is placed behind positions of power by both the democan/republicat presidents, same old same old peps. 

Why don't you'll just watch it with a open mind then we can debate this if you want. haha Would sure be an interesting topic/ heated debate.   

The scientific method has no "left" or "right" bias. I can say this because both my parents have studied it extensively. I'm also a couple of years away from my doctorate (though in pharmacy).

Again, stay away from conspiracy youtube videos. Most of those "studies" are funded by corporate interests who seek to refute blatant evidence, in an attempt to avoid being subject to stricter environmental regulations. I hope you don't think the EPA is crap too...
rolleyes.gif

Secondly, it's not the same people placed in power. The only thing that remains the same is Congress, and that's outside a president's control.

Good night, Master Troll! :)

Mar 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #2,022 of 3,824
Quote:

The scientific method has no "left" or "right" bias. I can say this because both my parents have studied it extensively. I'm also a couple of years away from my doctorate (though in pharmacy).

Again, stay away from conspiracy youtube videos. Most of those "studies" are funded by corporate interests who seek to refute blatant evidence, in an attempt to avoid being subject to stricter environmental regulations. I hope you don't think the EPA is crap too...
rolleyes.gif

Secondly, it's not the same people placed in power. The only thing that remains the same is Congress, and that's outside a president's control.

Good night, Master Troll! :)

See that is the thing, why do people always use the term "conspiracy theory" as a cop out to dismiss everything??? Have you looked at the other side of the debate with a open mind, isn't it intellectual laziness to just say all those "studies" are funded by corp. interest, etc and dismiss everything cuz its a "Conspiracy," by the right hence invalid. And isn't your statement regarding "corporate interests who seek to refute blatant evidence" suggesting that there is a conspiracy taking place??? LMAO Here is the denotation of what "Conspiracy" means:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy+?s=t

Simple really just 2 or more persons agreeing to do something is already a conspiracy, so conspiracies happen ALL THE TIME behind close doors.

I took classes while i was in High School and in college on the topics of global warming, why you think i was a brainwashed greenie liberal. But then i became aware of the false left/ right paradigm and all that political football nonsense both sides uses to get their agendas across, ie; global warming, gay marriage, etc.

Hey i am all for healthy green living and always try to buy organics from local framers markets, but i just don't see how REAL GREEN issues such as GMOs and Monsantos take over of the global food system not a central to the green revolution, instead it takes a back seat to this so called man made global warming thing, i am sorry i meant to say "Climate Change" i forgot to be PC and do my mental gymnastics today. haha

Good Night eke Sir, sleep tight and don't let the carbon police bite.
biggrin.gif

P.S. if you want to debate this on scientific facts, i can start a thread on this topic so we don't have to go all crazy off topic on poor ClieOS MH1C thread. LoL How we get on this again, oh right BIG EARS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back