[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Jan 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #1,726 of 3,824
Quote:
That a lot of money. I have a package of 4 of them waiting at the local post depot that only cost me $80($50) shipped from HK.

TANGSTER! I changed my mind about the MH1!

I still need more time to confirm my feelings ... I mean, I won't use them for my bass cravings, but the difference (detail/definition, soundstage, I'm not yet sure) that you guys have pointed out is becoming more evident to me. The wonderful feel of the earbuds in my ears also help a lot in making me prefer them on normal listening.

Jan 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #1,727 of 3,824
Quote:

TANGSTER! I changed my mind about the MH1!

I still need more time to confirm my feelings ... I mean, I won't use them for my bass cravings, but the difference (detail/definition, soundstage, I'm not yet sure) that you guys have pointed out is becoming more evident to me. The wonderful feel of the earbuds in my ears also help a lot in making me prefer them on normal listening.

You're evolving. :)

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #1,728 of 3,824
I received today the MH1 and surprisingly the work with my iPhone 5 and the mic also works fine. If i keep the center button pushed it opens siri. But when using them with my macbook or ipod i have to keep the center button pushed to work them properly. Anyone else had the same experience ??

Jan 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #1,729 of 3,824
I like the MH1Cs (especially after the modded a new set of cables), j-cord is not only uncomfortable but noisy. MH1C is very smooth, good bass, decent soundstage but the high are just not crisp enough for me. Don't get me wrong, these are great and especially for the price but I will grab my GR02 BE, they are just more fun and I like the detail and separation at the top end better.

Jan 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #1,730 of 3,824
^ oh man this is gonna be a longgggggg list. In before locked thread due to people's listings as spam. :popcorn:

Ok, that's what I thought. Some people are so completely brainwashed by the audiophile industry that they are incapable of using their ears enough to recognize that price has little (if anything) to do with the actual quality of sound you get.

Jan 18, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #1,731 of 3,824
Quote:
Ok, that's what I thought. Some people are so completely brainwashed by the audiophile industry that they are incapable of using their ears enough to recognize that price has little (if anything) to do with the actual quality of sound you get.

These are friggin' good iem's: tdk mt300. And I only used my ears to determine that. And, they are only $5-$25 (depending on where you live).

Btw, I don't think that you understood sfwalcer's post. But that's ok.

Jan 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #1,732 of 3,824
Quote:

These are friggin' good iem's: tdk mt300. And I only used my ears to determine that. And, they are only $5-$25 (depending on where you live).

Btw, I don't think that you understood sfwalcer's post. But that's ok.

Preach brother WAYNE PREACH DAT TDK MT300 gospel!!! 

@listenCarefully
you seems like a very interesting "old timer" that have had lots of audio experience, and i am sorry that i came off as too brash but the iem/ headphone world seems to have underwent major changes lately due to introduction of cheaper/ better "new" technologies. And these MH1Cs is a great example of this. But to claim these are the BEST this or that is bordering over hyping them. They are great for what it is but a lot of new stuff that are under ~ $100s can more than hang with these. 

You should check out JVC/ ATHs new line of iems/ headphones that has Carbon Nano Tube tech in it. Some of the best bang for the buck nowadays for cheap and most are under $100. You made a bold claim with these MH1Cs, but sadly it is not a very well informed one.  I love these MH1C as much as you do but c'mon meng keep it realistic.
deadhorse.gif

Jan 18, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #1,733 of 3,824
Quote:
Preach brother WAYNE PREACH DAT TDK MT300 gospel!!! 

I will reserve my 1000th post to say AMEN TO THAT brother!
biggrin.gif

p.s. I just saw your "Master Troll" moniker.. Amen to that also brother! LOL!

Jan 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #1,734 of 3,824
Quote:

I will reserve my 1000th post to say AMEN TO THAT brother!
biggrin.gif

^

Damn it already 1000th??? I need to caught up! But do you see that special "Master Troll" title under my avatar WAYNE. You still got a lot of work to do in order achieve that.
biggrin.gif
My birdie friend is watching over me. troLoLoLoLO

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #1,735 of 3,824
Jan 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #1,736 of 3,824
Quote:
Damn it already 1000th??? I need to caught up! But do you see that special "Master Troll" title under my avatar WAYNE. You still got a lot of work to do in order achieve that.
biggrin.gif
My birdie friend is watching over me. troLoLoLoLO

Yeah, I saw that (and had edited my original post). I would like to fight you for the title of "Master Troll", but really, what's the point? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back