[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Jan 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #1,681 of 3,824
Quote:
Is there a good place to buy these? I see a few listings on eBay from HK sellers. Are they legit? I also say slink from amazon for this seller: http://www.smartphonebay.net/Sony-Ericsson-Sony-Xperia-MH1C-Handsfree-Headset-p/hds-semh1c.htm

Thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at the ResellerRatings feedback on it here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Smartphonebay_Xell_Telecom.

Looks a bit iffy, but it's hard to tell given the small number of responses.

Jan 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #1,685 of 3,824
I've taken the mhc and the m80s to work on the bus and I get the same iso. M80s get the win for comfort/less hassle since I'm not adjusting the seal every 10 mins. Mh1 is bassier but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Jan 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #1,686 of 3,824
Quote:
Is there a good place to buy these? I see a few listings on eBay from HK sellers. Are they legit? I also say slink from amazon for this seller: http://www.smartphonebay.net/Sony-Ericsson-Sony-Xperia-MH1C-Handsfree-Headset-p/hds-semh1c.htm

Thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Only $22!!!!
eek.gif
I wonder if these are real.....

Jan 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #1,687 of 3,824
Is there a good place to buy these? I see a few listings on eBay from HK sellers. Are they legit? I also say slink from amazon for this seller:http://www.smartphonebay.net/Sony-Ericsson-Sony-Xperia-MH1C-Handsfree-Headset-p/hds-semh1c.htm

Thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Only $22!!!!
eek.gif
I wonder if these are real.....

IMO counterfeiters will copy only higher priced items. There has to be some cost to make, so what would be their profit? Plus if you use PayPal and find they are a beat (pun intended :) you make a dispute and get your $$ back.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #1,689 of 3,824
So I have a pair of the MH1s, I need an adapter for them.  The one ClieOS posted looks to be a months shipping unless I am reading it wrong.  Is there an adapter you know of that's easier to get my hands on as an american.  Th answer is probably in the past 113 pages.  I shall continue to find through the site and search.  Just thought I would straight out ask.

Jan 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #1,690 of 3,824
Quote:
So I have a pair of the MH1s, I need an adapter for them.  The one ClieOS posted looks to be a months shipping unless I am reading it wrong.  Is there an adapter you know of that's easier to get my hands on as an american.  Th answer is probably in the past 113 pages.  I shall continue to find through the site and search.  Just thought I would straight out ask.

MEElectronics sells something similar, but with cable. You can probably find the similar FiiO LU1 / LU2 on eBay as well. I recommend the one from Lunashops because it is the smallest I can find and it isn't the cable type, As I don't want to add more cable to the already cumbersome MH1 cable.

The part that said 1 month is referring to the time that HK Post (and your local postal service) might need to bring the adapter to you by snail mail. It doesn't always take one month but it can be, if that's a busy month for postal service. If you are lucky, it might take less a weeks or two.

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #1,691 of 3,824
I just got my mh-1c's. They sound very refined but I'm noticing that they seem to relatively low sensitivity (my guess would be around 100db at most). This seems to be in direct contraction to the specs on the Sonymobile site. Anyone else notice this. 

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #1,692 of 3,824
They are not the most efficient IEMs but they certainly aren't power hungry. I would say right in the middle is not closer to efficient.

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #1,693 of 3,824
Quote:
Hi Tai,

Your review of the GR07 led me to get one earlier this year. The head-fi/bargain hunting bug caught me big time and I now find myself with an Etymotic HF3 which was on sale for half price some time back.

Hey Dude,
I grabbed a pair of MH-1c's and they are indeed quite special. Every kid on a budget should get a chance to hear something like this which is so good and yet so affordable. BTW, I don't suppose you could tell me where you found the HF3's for half price?

Jan 16, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #1,694 of 3,824
I know that most people like the supplied tips but I'd like to try Comply's because they stay in better. Anyone know what size these would take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back