REVIEW: RHA MA750 - Flawless Victory!
May 4, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #16 of 46
  Ok thanks 
smile.gif

So you prefer the ones I linked to? 

Yup, those are the ones.

May 4, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #18 of 46
May 5, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #20 of 46
hi, first lemme tell i listen to techno house deep music known as electronic music. i had se 215 for half a year and cause i was disappointed with bass impact i sold them. Now i am watching at THA MA750 and Pioneer SE-CX8. Second ones has better bass if i know right, so i would go with them if they wouldnt be known as uncomfortable.. i can test either of them and pioneers also costs 40€ more.

Any advice wellcomed

May 5, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #21 of 46
  hi, first lemme tell i listen to techno house deep music known as electronic music. i had se 215 for half a year and cause i was disappointed with bass impact i sold them. Now i am watching at THA MA750 and Pioneer SE-CX8. Second ones has better bass if i know right, so i would go with them if they wouldnt be known as uncomfortable.. i can test either of them and pioneers also costs 40€ more.

Any advice wellcomed

I'm sorry, did you mean neither? Because if you can test them, by all means do! I cannot say anything about the Pioneer SE-CX8. I don't listen to deep house but I grabbed the first sound on SoundCloud for #deephouse and the RHA seems to fit the genre. The RHA doesn't boom the bass too much. Depends on whether you like headphones with a lot of detail and clarity. If yes, look elsewhere. The RHA punch well, but aren't very "accurate" in mids and highs for lack of a better term. Of course, you cannot expect to get the cake and eat it too when buying a ~100$ headphone.

Here's what I've listened to so far with the 750 to build abovementioned opinion:

By genres:
- Hip hop/Rap
- Progressive Rock/Metal
- Post Metal
- Hard/Alternative Rock
- Ambient

For all of these, I give a 
beerchug.gif

Nov 2, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #23 of 46
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?

Nov 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #24 of 46
  Great review. I have been looking for a new pair of IEMs with great bass so this will definantly be on the table.

Thanks
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?

you got a photo or link?

Nov 28, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #30 of 46
So I had a simple question. I have a pair of these, but still can't find what the maximum input rating is for these.
On the box and everywhere online it shows 1/5mW ... What does that mean?? I know it's not 1/5 of a mW in addition, it's not 1mW rms, 5mW max.. I have not problems powering them with any device I use them with, but am just curious because no one has an answer.. Lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back