[REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor
Oct 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #121 of 367
Average-joe wrote an 8.A review, so that would lead to the people who are suspicious to have suspicion.

Ultimate Mango's impressions are a good start. I'd like to welcome anyone who buys a Kaiser 10 to contribute their impressions to this thread. They are most certainly welcome!

Oct 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #123 of 367
Average-joe wrote an 8.A review, so that would lead to the people who are suspicious to have suspicion.

Ultimate Mango's impressions are a good start. I'd like to welcome anyone who buys a Kaiser 10 to contribute their impressions to this thread. They are most certainly welcome!

That would be the problem. A good amount of the known reviewers have some kind of history with Heir Audio in the past. ljokerl also has an 8.A. Also I only really see there being enough people to support this goal if the reviewer is well known enough on head-fi.

However it seems like there should be a few Kaiser 10 owners in the hopefully near future who can share impressions so looking forward to that. 

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #126 of 367
  That must be a first on Head-Fi. 
biggrin.gif

Quite interested by the K10 although I will wait for more reports as I also feel that those first reviews sound too much like paid advert for my liking.

If I was secretly trying to con you all, do you think I'd be posting under my own name (well, technically my real name is Søren Siim) and using my own face as an avatar? I use the same username and avatar every single place I go on the web. Trust me, my integrity is worth more to me than $1600 ciems. Loosen the tin foil hats people and lets move on. This is getting silly.

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #127 of 367
  If I was secretly trying to con you all, do you think I'd be posting under my own name (well, technically my real name is Søren Siim) and using my own face as an avatar? I use the same username and avatar every single place I go on the web. Trust me, my integrity is worth more to me than $1600 ciems. Loosen the tin foil hats people and lets move on. This is getting silly.

I thought the best things in life are free? 
beerchug.gif

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #128 of 367

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ACTUALLY A CAT.

Oct 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #130 of 367

I wasn't at all implying that the current reviews were biased. It was more just a suggestion to appease those who are skeptical about the current reviews.

In my opinion, I think the reviews so far are well written and I wholeheartedly trust the reviewers to be objective.

As I said before, those who want more reviews can just wait. They will come. Just like any new product or a new anything, etc. Some people will be early adopters and buy them. Some will wait until they see enough reviews to decide. No problem.

Sorry if I stirred the pot more! I do think we should just move on for now.

Oct 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #132 of 367
I myself am not a sufficiently good reviewer but I would nominate Joe or Joker.

Indeed. For people in the market for a ciem, a review of the kaiser 10 by Average joe would be the most beneficial imo. AJ has already reviewed and compared a vast and extensive variety of different ciems from different different brands and price levels. AJ's insight on the Kaiser 10's sq in comparson with that of various other totl ciem's he has already reviewed (such as the hidition nt6 pro, spiral ear se5, UERM, UM PP6, JH16, Heir 8.a, etc) would be extremely helpful. I strongly feel Average_joe should be given free review units. 

Oct 12, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #134 of 367
Please note I've enjoyed all the reviews written so far for Noble audio products.  None of them read like they're being pushed by anyone with an ugly agenda.

If I was choosing a reviewer to receive free CIEMs I'd cast my vote for Average Joe.

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #135 of 367
  Please note I've enjoyed all the reviews written so far for Noble audio products.  None of them read like they're being pushed by anyone with an ugly agenda.

If I was choosing a reviewer to receive free CIEMs I'd cast my vote for Average Joe.

I enjoyed the reviews too but, Average Joe should do a review. Noble should provide a free set of CIEMs to Average Joe without forcing us to raise the funds to do it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back