Review: Monster Turbine Pro Copper edition
Aug 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #16 of 35

I found that for some reason, they fit a lot better for me upside side down (so that the cords go over my ears).  I don't know why, but that seals them, at least with the medium foam supers.
Quote:

You mean pulling the earllobe up and back? (or something like that, I forget at the moment) if so, then yes. The biggest one seems to fit the best for me. its just more of a pain because it seems like whenever I move around and dont sit perfectly still, they lose some of the seal. After listening sessions. When I remove them, my inner ears hurt for a while. I guess my ear canals are messed up.

Aug 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #17 of 35
That is the way they are designed to be worn 
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
I found that for some reason, they fit a lot better for me upside side down (so that the cords go over my ears).  I don't know why, but that seals them, at least with the medium foam supers.

Aug 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #18 of 35

Quote:

I wear my MDs upside down as well over the ear.

Aug 14, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #19 of 35
I typically wear my Coppers straight down but only when I was next to my netbook. I would wear them over the ear if I was on the go.

Aug 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #20 of 35
Have never tried to wear them upside down. Since many of you have done this, I am assuming it doesnt strech or mess up the wires in any way? Anyhow, thanks for the tips (no pun intended) everyone
beerchug.gif

Aug 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #21 of 35
no it wont mess up the wires long as you are careful and guide it around your ear properly. everyone has a different fit, so hopefully you find what works for you.

thanks again for the compliments everyone!

Aug 14, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #25 of 35
$100? I paid $180 for mine, and that's the best they've ever been from an authorized retailer that I know of.

Aug 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM Post #27 of 35

Quote:
He either bought a used or reviewed pair I believe.  Its never been better than the Dell deal.

price-wise, totally agree.  however, it seems like most people have had a bit of a hassle with having to have that batch replaced; still, worth the savings in money imo

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:05 AM Post #28 of 35

Quote:
Your review just sold me a pair. I was on the fence for a while but for 100 bucks it looks like a great value.

wow thats awesome glad i could help. for 100 thats a steal :O if i didnt have mine i would buy those in a heartbeat.

and no worries Karl, no harm done.

Aug 18, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #29 of 35
Oh yea. I'm hoping my Captivate (Galaxy S) can drive them properly without me having to use my PB1. But then again I'm sure I can manage the phone only when walking to the library where the pb1 can be used :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back