[REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The UE4000, UE6000 and the UE9000 - Impressions Thread
Sep 10, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #962 of 964
They don't compare at all in my opinion. I own both and the m100 is leagues better in my opinion. However, the ue9000 and ue6000 are a lot more comfortable for me. But they may fit you differently. I have even bought the V Moda deep pads for my m100 and they helped but I experience some fatigue after listening for a while, 2+ hours.

Aug 16, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #963 of 964
I have the UE 6000 since 2013. The black plastic on the top of the headband was first very smooth to touch, almost silky.
Not it gor sticky.... like somebody put a glue on them...

Can you tell me more about this strange behavior of this type of plastic?

I don't think this is healthy to wear such plastic on your head....

Mar 19, 2024 at 9:11 PM Post #964 of 964
Hello from 2024! I can't believe these cans are now 12 years old! I think i bought mine gently used on Ebay in 2014 ... and have used them rather sparingly, as I started hoarding .. er, I mean collecting headphones around that time :)
Today I took them out of the case again and I am surprised that not only do they sound still fantastic and the battery at least has an hour left (that's how long they have been on my head now, might go way longer, but unlike other BT headphones, this one does not share battery level via BT, so I have to wait and see :D ) .. most surprising to me is that none of the plastic has deteriorated / become sticky nor brittle ... even the earpads are still in top condition ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back