[REVIEW] Cosmic Ears HY3XB: Did Someone Ask For Some Bass? (Hybrid CIEM)
May 10, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:
Very soon hopefully.

Hopefully by June , sadly there's no wood/carbon fibre faceplate option 
confused_face.gif

May 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:
Hey Sonny, is there a universal IEM that sounds similar?

Nothing i have had is quite this bassy!
Quote:
Yeah , like the default purples one , just so beautiful . By the way Sonny , which ciem is similar to HY3 ?

I think they are very nice to look at and i am talking the steam punk and the purple scales for example.
Quote:
I asked to Phil di difference and He says that the XY3XB has a little more bass than the standard XY3

Oh really, from others impressions i gathered it was a big difference! I will get the normal HY3 soon anyway!

May 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #22 of 23
It would be nice if there were more customization options, but for the price cosmic ears has a good deal going on.  I'm thinking if/once my TF10 customs die off, I'll go with this next, the only thing that concerns me is the cohesiveness of the bass with the other frequencies (the JH16 does it well imho, but costs a great deal more), and the speed of the dynamic.  Thanks for the review, I think I'm sold.

Jul 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #23 of 23
Hi swimsonny. I'm currently in process of getting a pair of standard HY3 but am wondering if I should up to CIEM if so how do I acquire a DIY impression kit from phil. My budget isn't big but i can afford to make them pretty so I ask what options do you recommend as I live in the US and want them looking red paua shelled. Also I listen to mostly the EDM sub-genre trance, with a mix of other popular sub-genres, but also enjoy indie rock well to be honest everything. Mainly EDM though. I would greatly appreciate you opinion thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back