[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Mar 4, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #5,536 of 7,021
  Thanks everyone. I went by Aurisonics today as I am from the Nashville area. I am going to upgrade to the 2.5s, as I really liked the sound.

Now to just decide on source that is under 500 dollars. I have looked at the X5, and DX90 comments, are they anymore that anyone would recommend with these paticular iems. And since I will now be using the 2.5s, and from what I heard today, I had to turn them up more on my note edge. so will I need an amp with addition to the source like x5 or dx90, etc. Or am I better off just using my note edge and getting a dap and amp. As I havnt found a high end portable source that will allow me to use a service like spotify or equivalent in addition to being a music player. 

http://penonaudio.com/HUM-Pervasion

check this out :wink:

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #5,539 of 7,021
The hum looks nice, just dont like that it doesnt like to play high end files, from some of the reviews i have read. If i were to get a source that is not andriod, for the asg2.5, is the fiio x5 the consenus for them, and has anyone tried the fiio e12a as an amp with them or used both of them with the asg2.5. 

Mar 12, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #5,545 of 7,021
I just received my ASG2s back from Aurisonics. They upgraded the drivers and tweaked them to the ASG2.5s. I am loving them now. They do require more power to drive them, as i am having to turn up the volume more. I will be getting a new source within the next couple of days. 

Mar 14, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #5,546 of 7,021
Aurisonics seems to be not manning their email communication channel nor their help form on their webby eh? 3 weeks and still no response for my 2 emails :frowning2:. Sad

Mar 14, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #5,549 of 7,021
Sounds like them. Give them a call.

They have been really busy. We had like 2 weeks of rough weather that created a delay for them. If you call them, they will take care of you. I called, and they answered and took care of me asap.

I wish i could call them though haha, i am from Singapore. Anyways since i couldn't get a response from them, do you guys know if they will be able to do reshelling for an universal 2.5 to a custom fitted one? I just purchased one 2.5 from a fellow headfier but fear that it might not fit my ears properly. Was thinking of turning it into the custom version for better fit and comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back