[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Dec 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #4,190 of 7,021
That must be some kind of prototype unless Dale's eschewed the anatomical form factor of the G series

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #4,194 of 7,021
we'll just have to wait and see what happens... damn this weather...

popcorn.gif

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #4,195 of 7,021
Dec 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #4,196 of 7,021
actually... it looks kinda like the tip of the asg-2...and its pointing at something special there...

but then the driver looks diff... but then maybe its just the xray scanning thru the drivers?

the fact that there are arrows specifically pointing at something makes me feel like its a revision... even though it doesnt look like one

Dec 12, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #4,199 of 7,021
There are a LOT of reviews. A lot of information in general. Use the search function. Yes there has been a lot of banter. But as far as I'm concerned, tips are important. The ASG-2 have a very unique signature. I want to read every possible tip I can get to make them sound the way I want. And there are lots of comparisons. Just because the thread is about the ASG-2 doesn't mean we can't talk about other iems. We/I want to know what the ASG-2 is a complement to, an upgrade to or a stepping stone to. I want to know what sources are good. I want to know what other people think about tips, cables, amps, music that sounds good. Because many of us (not me included) have read pretty much everything there is to read about them. Then there's bound to be some degree of derailing.

If you have a question; search. If you can't find any answer; ask. Easy as that. But I understand your frustration if you wanted to read 100 pages of condensated information.

Dec 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM Post #4,200 of 7,021
There are a LOT of reviews. A lot of information in general. Use the search function. Yes there has been a lot of banter. But as far as I'm concerned, tips are important. The ASG-2 have a very unique signature. I want to read every possible tip I can get to make them sound the way I want. And there are lots of comparisons. Just because the thread is about the ASG-2 doesn't mean we can't talk about other iems. We/I want to know what the ASG-2 is a complement to, an upgrade to or a stepping stone to. I want to know what sources are good. I want to know what other people think about tips, cables, amps, music that sounds good. Because many of us (not me included) have read pretty much everything there is to read about them. Then there's bound to be some degree of derailing.

If you have a question; search. If you can't find any answer; ask. Easy as that. But I understand your frustration if you wanted to read 100 pages of condensated information.

I've never once read any thread, other than a deal thread, that was completely dense with information after it reached a certain size. It is something about Head-fi that lends to going off topic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back