REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
May 30, 2010 at 6:28 AM Post #32 of 171
May 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM Post #34 of 171
The switch on the front of the Leben goes to "Headphone-out", as in headphone out via the taps of the output transformer! No pre-amp circuit, or separate headphone amp-in-a-amp to fudge things up..... NICE! can't wait to try mine when it's here!

Great review Robert! I stay up long into the night...and sleep short into the day since these (the Audez'e) have been here.

May 30, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #35 of 171
I wonder if something like a replacement DT-880 leather headband cover with snaps would fit over the LCD-2 foam?

May 30, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #37 of 171
Glad I was nosing around a bit and came across this one.
Thanks for the nice read Skylab!

Now all we need is a review of the HE6. 
tongue_smile.gif

May 30, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #38 of 171
Quote:
Glad I was nosing around a bit and came across this one.
Thanks for the nice read Skylab!

Now all we need is a review of the HE6. 
tongue_smile.gif

(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)
( EDIT: Don't want to derail this nice thread, so I'll just put the link to the transmission audio info page here.)

May 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM Post #39 of 171

Quote:
(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)

Never heard of that one, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that one as well. Any more info around yet?

May 30, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #40 of 171
Thanks for the comprehensive yet easy-to-read review, that seems to validate most of the impressions shared by others so far. So while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was a good read that gave props to the consensus opinion. Time to start deciding what to sell...

May 30, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #45 of 171
Why do I keep reading this site, I have budgeted off money for the SR007 this year, but I've been curious about the tesla sound and preordered the T50p to get a small idea, but the more and more I read about the LCD-2, the less I can resist the urge to pick up a pair this year.

I think I might need to join the others and sell an organ.  I mean do I REALLY need two kidneys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back