REALLY REALLY ANGRY MUSIC!
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #48 of 75
How about something a bit different I listen to Rage and L-Park ect. But nothing gets my blood boiling like the Notorious BIG's "Ready to die". The wife will not alow me to listen to it while I drive as she has seen what this album can do to me on the road. Not guys on meds whining about their mommys. This guy lived the life of a criminal.

Probably the only artist listed here who writes about killing and who has actually done so.

I'll listen to it before I have to deal with a tough client and... well I have been losing some clients.

Also anything from Clay Akin
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #50 of 75
Assück and Pig Destroyer are pretty angry.

pretty much any grind will do.

Dec 5, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #51 of 75
Minor Threat
Scream
Fear
Dead Kennedys
Public Enemy
Rollins Band
Fugazi
Geto Boys
Die Kreuzen
Social Distortion

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #53 of 75
Napalm Death deserves a mention when it comes to grind as well. Barney's harrowing vocals on the last couple of their releases (from "Order of the Leech" onwards) sound like he wants rip out your throat and beat your face to a pulp.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #60 of 75
I feel foolish mentioning this band twice in my first two posts and also having my screenname named after them, but CONVERGE CONVERGE CONVERGE CONVERGE. They've been mentioned a couple times already, but they are simply the heaviest, angriest, most intense band ever. Check this out:

YouTube - Converge - Axe To Fall (official Video) 2009

Or the aforementioned Fault and Fracture. Strapping Young Lad is also a good choice..."Oh My ******** God" will always be a classic in the angry department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back