RE0 and why I can not recommend them to anyone
Jun 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #106 of 110

Quote:
this is clearly their fault though...

Try spending $100 to send back an Emm Labs to Canada for a known power supply problem. I told them I would send them $250 and they could just send me a new power supply (4 screws and 2 plug jacks), but they wouldn't budge. What do you expect for $20,000. 

I had an amp module on my Cary Cinema 5 blow under warranty, and all they had to do was send me a new one (plug and play), but instead, I had to send a 75lb. box, wait 3 months and pair for postage in both directions. It was double boxed and when it came back from UPS the boxes were unusable.

Quote:
Most companies? I've never heard of one company asking for the customer to pay shipping to replace an item that was defective. Microsoft never made their customers pay return shipping on their Xbox 360s with the Red Ring of Death. Razer sent me a box to send my broken mouse back. Logitech simply sent me a new mouse no questions asked. Apple gave me a brand new pair of ADDIEMs off the shelf when my ADDIEMs experienced cracking due to me dropping them. Norelco sent me a replacement razor with a return box when my razor died due to a power surge. Needless to say I've shown proof via picture that the IEM broke at a fault line due to shoddy production. If they're going to send me a new replacement, then why not send it first and send me a box to return them in?

If you speak professionally to Ms. T, she will do that. She did it for me. She's a music freak and understands what it's like to be without your music. She even offered me the option to pick up the new one
at her shipper. Honey instead of vinegar.

Jun 19, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #108 of 110
As do RE-0's if you make sure you get a good seal,
especially for the money. We are not talking $500 here. I personally thing they
sound better than the $400 MTPC and pretty close to the $500 E535's. YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back