random discussion thread
Jul 25, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #76 of 804

Quote:

Despite the risk of distorting the space-time-continuum I'm going to quote myself and ask for feedback...

I saw that but is that a Nightwish song, right?  so that was why i didnt tough it 
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #78 of 804
Jul 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #79 of 804

Quote:

Despite the risk of distorting the space-time-continuum I'm going to quote myself and ask for feedback...

ok it's really good. much better then i could do.

this is my work

but i feel this is better

edit imo real nightwish was with tarja but the best nightwish was the first 4 albums. oceanborn was amazing.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #80 of 804
Quote:
ok it's really good. much better then i could do.

this is my work

but i feel this is better

edit imo real nightwish was with tarja but the best nightwish was the first 4 albums. oceanborn was amazing.

Thanks for the praise.  I was actually expecting some criticism.  Feel free to supply some.

I think you did a great job of picking songs with the appropriate theme and emotion for the anime though.  I could give you more advice if you want.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #82 of 804

Quote:
Thanks for the praise.  I was actually expecting some criticism.  Feel free to supply some.

I think you did a great job of picking songs with the appropriate theme and emotion for the anime though.  I could give you more advice if you want.

sure thing. i think the one for inuyasha is my best. the evil in you was done due to the lack of metal amvs for elfen lied.

i haven't watched inuyasha for nearly a year but it still is one of my favorite starter anime's.

believe it or not my first anime that i started and enjoyed after my childhood of yugioh was ranma 1/2. i watched that 3 years ago and back  then i was very closed minded about talking about my interest of anime. if anyone asked i would deny it. i remember signing up for japanese class in school but i had claimed i had joined it because japan was very far ahead technically speaking. i said i wanted to understand the language so i could go there to see all the new tech. but that was the year i got into death note and my anime perception changed drastically. after that my first anime was elfen lied and it sticked with me as a favorite till now. 

sorry if i have bad spelling im a little drunk.

Jul 26, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #85 of 804
Jul 26, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #87 of 804
don't you dare judge me but this is hilarious

(i wouldn't watch this show if it was the last show on earth)

Jul 26, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #89 of 804

Users who are viewing this thread

Back