random discussion thread
Jul 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #47 of 804

Quote:
I've got a lot of ringing in my left ear but none in my right. Probably because my right ear still has some odd blockage.

...what kind of blockage?

Then again, it's not like seepage where it's expected to be asked about it. One really can't say they have random seepage and not be questioned.

Jul 24, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #48 of 804
I'm really not sure. I've talked to my doctor about it and he's checked out my ear but says he can't see any obvious blockage. He think it's...um...nasal fluid, I think he said. I have sinus problems and usually have my nose a little stuffed up, a bit of a hard time breathing through it, etc. I've tried a lot of decongestants, but none have been able to get rid of the blockage, although they have helped it. Drinking water will pinching my nose also helps. But it doesn't seem like anything can actually clear it up.

Jul 24, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #49 of 804
Just got back from a local 60-70's style folk concert. The band sucked. HARD.

I could explain why but lets just say I came back from 2 hours of guitar strumming. And these weren't street performers, this was a concert setup by my little suburb in a park. All I can say is it was meh...

Jul 24, 2011 at 7:32 PM Post #50 of 804
Jul 24, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #51 of 804
Just got back from a local 60-70's style folk concert. The band sucked. HARD.

I could explain why but lets just say I came back from 2 hours of guitar strumming. And these weren't street performers, this was a concert setup by my little suburb in a park. All I can say is it was meh...

Escape wasn't an option?! :eek:

Lucy.  Its all about the personality.  Mature acting loli > mentally handicapped adult woman any day...

no-brainer there :wink:

Jul 24, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #52 of 804
Jul 24, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #56 of 804
Jul 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #60 of 804
Quote:
Lucy will rip your arm off and bet you to death with it as you try to remove her shirt, and I'm into that.

She only starts off that way.  You've got be nice to her first until she realizes that there's a human who will accept her as she is.

Also, this is turning into a painful reminder that I need to finish that Elfin Lied/Planet Hell AMV that's sat unfinished on my RAID for like 3 years now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back