Questyle QP1
Aug 17, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #1,096 of 4,272
Agree days are moving slowly.  Don't believe that headphoneaudiophile.com has in stock the QP1, QP1Rs yet but in emailing with the owner, Mr. Saxon he is under the impression they may come state side in next week, customs first so we are still are a ways off.  That said he also did not guarantee this and cautioned it was just word he heard in general.  I have my pre-order in for QP1R and am excited but keep in mind how long I've already been waiting and additional week or more is short in comparison.   

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #1,097 of 4,272
any chance to know where to find european resellers ready to take pre orders?

Aug 20, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #1,100 of 4,272
Up all night beta testing an EQ for a future QP1R firmware update, can't stop listening!! Sleep, who needs sleep?!!
L3000.gif

I think you may have just made several people very happy.

Aug 20, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #1,101 of 4,272

Up all night beta testing an EQ for a future QP1R firmware update, can't stop listening!! Sleep, who needs sleep?!!
L3000.gif

I think you may have just made several people very happy.

i'm one.  looking forward to getting my qp1r, and also to that firmware update.  thanks.  it's good to know you're already working on it.

Aug 20, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #1,103 of 4,272
L3000.gif

Great to hear there's already an upgrade.  As a side issue, are they going to add playthrough between folders?  I prefer albums over catagories and playlists for my convenience, and play through between albums would be beneficial to me.

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #1,105 of 4,272
Aug 20, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #1,107 of 4,272
  Cool! Only got to hear this for a short time. Compared to my desktop setup I felt it wasn't QUITE there, but for a standalone portable it's pretty phenomenal.

I don't think the goal was to take on a dedicated desktop rig from the start. For a fully self-contained system, the QP1R is pretty damned impressive.

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #1,110 of 4,272

Nice review!

A most humble thanks. Got the new firmware as well yet no time to play with it as wanted to 'push' the review out plus have a lot more CAS 2015 show report to post, more reviews to edit for the September Review Magazine, the annual Blue Note Awards, the 20/20 Awards for analog... CAF show coming soon....
blink.gif

The QP1R is outstanding! Please, pretty please (and who do I have to give a....) for them to make it in rose gold? I can easily envision it in limited edition rose gold plating and with the gloss black highlights it would look phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did a fast-n-dirty Photoshop and OMG you should see it in rose gold. It exudes, defines, presents ultra-luxury! I could not hand them my $$$$ fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back