Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad
Feb 12, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #91 of 458
C`mon, come over to the daaark side.
biggrin.gif

Feb 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #93 of 458
LOL. I got schooled. (insert my witty comeback for final victory here).
beyersmile.png

Gonna head out soon for some shopping, looking forward to trying out my RIG today, been homebound for a few relaxing days, but have been itching to play with my new toy.

Feb 12, 2011 at 10:04 PM Post #94 of 458
I've been home & sick as a dawg for the last few days - work in the morning tho,...enjoy the shopping & enjoy the rig!!!

Feb 14, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #96 of 458

I'm currently emailing back and forth w/Victor @elephantcandy about the skipping during playback, and possibly getting "replaygain" added to the EQu's settings.

It might help if some others helped by emailing then via the built-in email contact feature in the EQu app itself. The more people that contact them, the more they'll realize the power they hold w/the iPod touch/iPhone community - and the faster they'll bring this thing up to snuff.

Work as a team people, get together on this - 1 person makes a difference, a whole community makes a movement!!!

Feb 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #97 of 458

Quote:
check amazon Japan, they now have Sansa products finally, but i don`t want/need/curious anymore now I have these apps!

all they have is the same stuff they've had for a while: old stock. nothing that was released after 2007.

now that i've used both apps for a while, i must say that i still miss my sansa clip. it's impossible to do anything else on the iphone while using EQu without it slowing down, skipping etc. too bad since i find it much better looking and easier to use than equalizer. actually equalizer would be fine if it was just easier to select music and scrub through tracks etc. (and if it wasn't so damn ugly)

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #98 of 458
well thankfully the creator of equalizer is following this thread.  I'm confident he will take our comments into consideration.

hopefully we can get the EQu creator on head-fi too.. get some real competition going
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM Post #99 of 458

Quote:
well thankfully the creator of equalizer is following this thread.  I'm confident he will take our comments into consideration.

hopefully we can get the EQu creator on head-fi too.. get some real competition going
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, he (elephantcandy) just posted on the other EQu thread.

Feb 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #100 of 458
I downloaded "Equalizer" tonight, I couldn't wait till Friday night - testing it over the next few days. Wish me (auditory) luck!!! 
wink_face.gif

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #102 of 458

Quote:
I`m interested to hear what you think , I find it harder to work than EQu myself and would appreciate some tips.

really? i find the oppisite the case... Equalizer is bajillions times easier to manipulate the frequency curve on.  that alone drove me batty on EQu let alone the skipping and crashing.  

what are you having trouble with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back