psv- ac milan 3-1
May 4, 2005 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

19lexicon78

500+ Head-Fier
!@!@!@!@!@!@

just have to say this...

as a psv-fan... (born near eindhoven)...

PSV was/IS far better than AC-milan...

why have those italians sooo much luck..!@!@!@!@!@

not deserved...

too bad the best team in europe won't play in the final...
frown.gif
((((

May 5, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by 19lexicon78
!@!@!@!@!@!@

just have to say this...

as a psv-fan... (born near eindhoven)...

PSV was/IS far better than AC-milan...

why have those italians sooo much luck..!@!@!@!@!@

not deserved...

too bad the best team in europe won't play in the final...
frown.gif
((((

Yipppppppeeeeeeee we gonna run over Liverpool. AC Milan is gonna take us to the promised lands where we will lift the cup again.

May 5, 2005 at 2:04 AM Post #3 of 14
I think there is some wishful thinking going on here....AC Milan are lucky to be even travelling to Istanbul.

The REDS are going to bring "Good Times" back to Merseyside.
We have the history, we have the class, we have the will and I believe, we will have DESTINY on our side.

Oh, and beating Chelsea was a bonus
tongue.gif

May 5, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by James3Toe
I think there is some wishful thinking going on here....AC Milan are lucky to be even travelling to Istanbul.

The REDS are going to bring "Good Times" back to Merseyside.
We have the history, we have the class, we have the will and I believe, we will have DESTINY on our side.

Oh, and beating Chelsea was a bonus
tongue.gif

Chelsea?!?!? There were pretenders, not even contenders. Welcome to the Lion's Den. We will put a skirt on Liverpool FC and smack them up. We own you, we own the cup......
wink.gif

My brothers dead excited, he is an ardent Liverpool Fan. Whereas I am a Arsenal and AC Milan.

*sings* we gonna win the cup, we gonna win the cup, la la la la

Now we are gonna show you class, history and destiny. We already have one hand on the cup and when we smack you in the lovespuds, we will lift it...

See you in Istanbul, meatstick

*Damn, I love this trashtalk*

May 5, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #5 of 14
ahem
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

I'm with Captain Gerrard

May 5, 2005 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 14
we gonna take Liverpool FC to school and teach them a lesson.

Feel the rhythm, feel the ride, let's get ready, it's smack Liverpool FC in the lovespuds time......

I will be recieving PM's on AC Milan winning the European cup. The more pissed you are, the more I love it.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 5, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #7 of 14
sleepkyng, you fairweather fan, you always claimed to be an Arsenal supporter. Shame on you!

Anyway, Liverpool defended well against Chelsea, but I don't think they can crack Milan's back four, which is the best in the world. That's assuming the 3 goals allowed against PSV were a fluke. Shevchenko will sneak a goal sometime in the 2nd half and that'll be that. My prediction, anyway.

May 5, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #8 of 14
Hey I am an arsenal supporter through and through, and come sunday it's all gooners for me,

but in the Champions leauge, i'm a Prem fan first, a Chelsea hater second.

Arsenal will always be my favorite team, but Steven Gerrard and his leadership (of his hometown team!) has a special place in my heart. The guy is pure class in my opinion.

the Poolies have a lot on their side. AC is great, no doubt, but momentum is on liverpool's side. they've also got more to prove and subsequently more to fight for, and Carragher is in top form, with Garcia as well. Hopefully Xabi and the other injured lot will be there to help.

Dudek is also in one of his "i'm a world class goalkeeper" modes as opposed to his "i'm the worst goalkeeper ever" modes.

AC is the power and the favorite, but any team that takes care of Juve and the Blues is a team to be reckoned with.

May 5, 2005 at 7:11 AM Post #9 of 14
liverpool, ugh.

very_evil_smiley.gif

May 5, 2005 at 7:45 AM Post #10 of 14
I remember the days of rikaard, guillit and maybe the greatest striker besides pele in van basten. And when Franco Baresi was in central defence. What a team that was. But those day are long gone.

We gonna take no prisoners. We gonna pull the scally's shorts down bend them over our knee and give em' a good spanking. Go AC

May 5, 2005 at 7:49 AM Post #11 of 14
Why are you rooting for Milan if you're British?

May 5, 2005 at 3:24 PM Post #12 of 14
tja, AC milan was good back in the late 80's early 90's.. because of great DUTCH players.

but yesterday.. AC Milan does not deserve the cup... let alone deserves to play in the final.

i hope Liverpool wins..
frown.gif
(((

May 5, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #14 of 14
Lucky AC Milan...The teams I root for have fallen before them. Mainly PSV and Inter Milan. All my fav teams are out including Barcelona. Ouch.

I hope LIVERPOOL will get the job done. Just can NOT stand AC Milan and Juve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back