PS Audio P300 et al...
Jul 31, 2002 at 8:45 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin Do it. Looking at your equipment profile, I'll be very surprised if you don't hear a significant improvement.

hmm.. does that 10% discount still stand for head-fiers?
very_evil_smiley.gif

or was it 5%?

Jul 31, 2002 at 9:28 PM Post #18 of 21
Cool. That reminds me... jude, you know that there's a newer version of the BP Jr, right? There is an upgrade path for people w/ the old version. I'm going to get mine upgraded as soon as I finish demoing a few things, which might not be for a few weeks.

Jul 31, 2002 at 9:45 PM Post #19 of 21
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Cool. That reminds me... jude, you know that there's a newer version of the BP Jr, right? There is an upgrade path for people w/ the old version. I'm going to get mine upgraded as soon as I finish demoing a few things, which might not be for a few weeks.

[/size]

dhwilkin,

I remember Chris maybe mentioning something about BP Jr. improvements in a telephone conversation, but I don't know what those improvements involve -- what are they?

Aug 1, 2002 at 2:45 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by DarkAngel
I have a few comments, experiences

Juice Bar - no surge protection, requires another expensive AC cord in the chain.

I noticed that Modwright is using the DIY Cable JR filter/surge protector in his own system. This might be another option for me, although I had hoped to stay away for conditioners. From what I understand, the Risch designed conditioner is not as apt to constrict dynamics.

The Mother PC fitted to my Phillips SACD 1000 is burning in quite nicely. Its an impressive cable although it has adds a bit of sbilence to my system. 50 more hours should tell the whole story, so I'll reserve judgement till then.

The ACME outlet will go in on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back