Post Your Internet Speed : )
Oct 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 254
Sadly mine is about as slow as a 90 year old man driving to church Sunday morning. 

Oct 22, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #3 of 254

Quote:

yes i know.....at&t here just fails even though where i live is where their main building is located

Oct 22, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #6 of 254
Running a bit slow today. Usual is 80mbit down and 20 up. I'll run it again in a bit and see if stuff changes.

Home speed is 10mbit down 512k up. I'm noticing a college-y trend in this thread.... Hooray for tuition funded connections to the backbone of the internet.

Also... this is the speed on the residential section of campus. The academic side gets up to three or four times this, and symmetrical up and down.

Oct 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #7 of 254

You got me beat...  Usually I can get triple digits down and 20 up.  Its fine though. so long as my 80 mb/s downloads continue on the hub,  I don't care. Colony Manor for the win, but the academic side IS insane, even on the wireless.  They don't cap our uploads over there for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Running a bit slow today. Usual is 80mbit down and 20 up. I'll run it again in a bit and see if stuff changes.

Home speed is 10mbit down 512k up. I'm noticing a college-y trend in this thread.... Hooray for tuition funded connections to the backbone of the internet.

Also... this is the speed on the residential section of campus. The academic side gets up to three or four times this, and symmetrical up and down.

Oct 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #9 of 254

I hate my upload speed
frown.gif
I plan on getting fios 50 down 30 up plan as soon as it is available in my area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back