Pop Music - authorized & official content only
Feb 9, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #33 of 128
Lily Allen - Trigger Bang (feat. Giggs)

A chill banger. A bit of hip hop, a bit of pop. There's a lot going on but it works.

She probably wouldn't be my first choice for pleasure listening, because I have trouble thinking about lyrics while listening to music. But I do enjoy some of Lily's work.

Feb 10, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #37 of 128
She probably wouldn't be my first choice for pleasure listening, because I have trouble thinking about lyrics while listening to music. But I do enjoy some of Lily's work.

Actually I haven't listened to her music in a while before Trigger Bang. I like that it's a bit eclectic. The only other ones I know are Smile, Chinese, and *** You.

I totally get what you mean about lyrics and music. At times I find lyrics too distracting or just find myself listening to the melody of the vocals rather than the meaning. But every now and then I get the itch for lyrics. :)

A bit of indie pop:

Anna Burch - 2 Cool 2 Care

Feb 11, 2019 at 7:33 PM Post #39 of 128

There are a couple fun sight gags in this involving shadows, especially at the very end (though it's a little hard to see because of the video thumbnails).

Feb 16, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #41 of 128
Actually I haven't listened to her music in a while before Trigger Bang. I like that it's a bit eclectic. The only other ones I know are Smile, Chinese, and *** You.

Another one you may have missed. This probably belongs in the country & western topic. Some explicit lyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back