PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player
Dec 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #1,666 of 4,866
My experience with Pono's customer service has been great so far.,  Replies to emails within 24 hours, outstanding knowledge and all problems fixed.  So Swannie, please explain your bad Pono customer service experience?

Dec 6, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #1,667 of 4,866
  My experience with Pono's customer service has been great so far.,  Replies to emails within 24 hours, outstanding knowledge and all problems fixed.  So Swannie, please explain your bad Pono customer service experience?

That was said/written "tongue in cheek" so to speak but your Pavlovian response to any negative comments about the Pono continue to amuse me. Thanks for the entertainment.
It is, after all, just one mans opinion.

Dec 7, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #1,668 of 4,866
I currently have two non-working Ponos on my desk. Support have not been the easiest to get hold of. To be fair they did send out a replacement very quickly. Unfortunately it only worked for about 10 minutes.

Dec 7, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #1,669 of 4,866

That was said/written "tongue in cheek" so to speak but your Pavlovian response to any negative comments about the Pono continue to amuse me. Thanks for the entertainment.
It is, after all, just one mans opinion.

Yes, a troll post.  Thanks for the confirmation.  When you own a Pono and have something meaningful to say, please come back.  But until then, please get lost.

Dec 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #1,675 of 4,866
OK,

My Pono player ALMOST got delivered today.
The UPS man wanted $60.00 for Import charges...I live in Canada.

Wasn't Import/duty charges paid when I ordered?
I'm sure it was added in at the time of putting my order in at Kickstarter or maybe Amazon US.

The charges are also calculated on $454.40 when I only paid around $300.00 as an early adopter.

Who do I contact to get to the bottom of this?

Cheers

Dec 8, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #1,676 of 4,866
My Pono player ALMOST got delivered today. The UPS man wanted $60.00 for Import charges...I live in Canada.
I'm sure it was added in at the time of putting my order in at Kickstarter or maybe Amazon US.

The charges are also calculated on $454.40 when I only paid around $300.00 as an early adopter.

I think I'd start off with support@ponomusic.com and see if they can route your query.support@ponomusic.com

Dec 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #1,677 of 4,866

My Pono player ALMOST got delivered today. The UPS man wanted $60.00 for Import charges...I live in Canada.

I think I'd start off with support@ponomusic.com and see if they can route your query.support@ponomusic.com

Cheers!

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #1,678 of 4,866
OK,

Cheers

Yes you have to pay charges. I'm not sure how much in Canada but you can find lots of posts on this on the Pono forum. I had to pay 50 pounds in the UK.

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #1,679 of 4,866

OK,

Cheers

Yes you have to pay charges. I'm not sure how much in Canada but you can find lots of posts on this on the Pono forum. I had to pay 50 pounds in the UK.

Thanks TN.
I guess I have to swallow it.

Dec 8, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #1,680 of 4,866
My Patti Smith LE player arrived today, which makes it about 6 weeks late. Will post back when I've had time to play it, and probably again once it's broken in, as everybody seems to think it matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back