Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jan 13, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #15,241 of 37,707

I've been an audiophile for about 6 years now (musiclover much longer) but portable fidelity is something that's new to me so please forgive my ignorance: what type of player is this? It looks quite nice, almost as nice as the hardwood floor
wink.gif

Jan 13, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #15,246 of 37,707
Today's rig. My 80GB Classic decided to come back to life after 2 years so i decided to have a go with my SoundMagic HP200.

Jan 14, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #15,247 of 37,707
  Its a Hidizs AP 100

Thanks very much. I'll read up on it. I'm really lovin' getting to know all this knew stuff. Doesn't happen very often anymore where home audio is concerned but this portable thing really seems to have a lot more to offer than i initially thought. And here i thought the big spending was pretty much over with, all i wanted was a decent pair of earphones... oh well
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #15,248 of 37,707
Thanks very much. I'll read up on it. I'm really lovin' getting to know all this knew stuff. Doesn't happen very often anymore where home audio is concerned but this portable thing really seems to have a lot more to offer than i initially thought. And here i thought the big spending was pretty much over with, all i wanted was a decent pair of earphones... oh well :D  

Its a never ending money pit for me, but it keeps me sane and out of trouble.

Jan 14, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #15,249 of 37,707
I've managed not to spend money on gear since I got my DX90 last May (or whenever it was released). Now whisky and music that's a different story :)

Jan 14, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #15,252 of 37,707
  I would genuinely love to see a picture of the Pono  with a Toblerone for scale. Not even trolling or joking, it would be a great size reference!

It's thicker and shorter than a Toblerone. Also has rounded edges and soft-touch plastic. It's only about .5" longer than my iPhone4 and about 1" narrower across. It's shorter than an iPhone 5 or 6.

Like Toblerone it's filled with sweet goodness. 

Unlike Toblerone it's not done in a couple of minutes, and there's no waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back