Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
Jan 5, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #796 of 866
DSC01224.jpg

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #799 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by OGTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stop with all of the tomahawk pictures.. I need a new TV!!

Stop with all the pics of the amps, mines in the mail and it's driving me insane.

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #800 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DSC01224.jpg

what kind of ic you have on that? oh, and is that power button supposed to look like that? looks like its missing a knober or something to push in.

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #801 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by XFxGeforced /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what kind of ic you have on that? oh, and is that power button supposed to look like that? looks like its missing a knober or something to push in.

Not pictured is an Audiolineout Jena Cryodock for the interconnect. And the power switch is just that, a flip switch, not a button. Realize that picture is a macr-close-up - the whole thing, Nano and TN amp, is smaller than my Nokia cell phone.

Jan 5, 2007 at 9:09 AM Post #802 of 866
Not so portable but oh so damn good sounding!
hd650resizednw3.jpg

Jan 5, 2007 at 1:08 PM Post #804 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not pictured is an Audiolineout Jena Cryodock for the interconnect. And the power switch is just that, a flip switch, not a button. Realize that picture is a macr-close-up - the whole thing, Nano and TN amp, is smaller than my Nokia cell phone.

does the power switch light up like the Hornet?

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:32 PM Post #806 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does the power switch light up like the Hornet?

No, there is a separate LED to indicate power on the right side.

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:38 PM Post #807 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very nice all black setup there! have you considered upgrading your supermacro 3 to the 4 channel technology?

I put some deep thought into it at one time, but I just couldn't bring myself to give up my amp while it's being upgraded. I'm happy where I am with my transportable setup and I don't think I'll be changing it for a while now.

Jan 6, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #809 of 866
very simple rig
img1980kb5.jpg

5G iPod >>> DIY lineout >>> LDM+ >>> Alessandro MS1

not really portable since i mainly use it at home these days, plus the MS1s are a pain to haul around.

if i really want to take it out side i switch the MS1s for a pair of KSC75s or if necessary, K81DJs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back