Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
Jan 9, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #856 of 866
That's what I thought...that that aaroncort guy did it for attention, along with his freaky guy/girl/wtv avatar to show off.

However, we're slowly killing this thread at the moment because of our discussion about something that does not pertain to the topic title...

BACK ON TOPIC WE SHALL GO! (I'll post my rig up sooner or later)

Jan 9, 2007 at 12:30 PM Post #857 of 866
So let's do it^^

iPod 80GB => Qables U2 Special Edition LOD => RSA Hornet "M" => Westone UM2 with Triflanges to SingleFlange tips

and the photo table sounds good as well
biggrin.gif

My windblocker monkey in the back looks sooooooo envious
wink.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #859 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by m_memmory /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you like the idea of threads that long then just take a look into the Members Lounge.... it shouldn't take you long to find Jahn's "Curse You Head-Fi" thread.

184 pages and still going.

I think we could survive with 1 portable rig thread per year "2007 post your portable rig" etc, maybe start one like that next year.

One thing that bugs me about long threads on this particular board is how the page count doesn't shrink itself and you end up having to scroll waaaaay over to get to a different page.

Jan 9, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #860 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we could survive with 1 portable rig thread per year "2007 post your portable rig" etc, maybe start one like that next year.

One thing that bugs me about long threads on this particular board is how the page count doesn't shrink itself and you end up having to scroll waaaaay over to get to a different page.

Amen! That's my #1 and only complaint about threads like this.

Jan 9, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #861 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rrose Selavy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's exactly why I started the new thread. I knew it would bug a few squeaky wheels but I didn't really care. I however didn't know that people would actually boycott the thread which I find to be hilarious, hence all my practical joking.

I don't think that justifies those vulgar practical jokes Rrose.

Jan 9, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #862 of 866
Quote:

That's exactly why I started the new thread. I knew it would bug a few squeaky wheels but I didn't really care. I however didn't know that people would actually boycott the thread which I find to be hilarious, hence all my practical joking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think that justifies those vulgar practical jokes Rrose.

now it's getting really weird.....

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:38 PM Post #863 of 866
I'm finding this excellent. the pure oddity of his posts in this thread are MAGNIFIQUE!

I won't boycott it though.. Aaron deserves it for his magnifique display of pwnage.

Jan 10, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #865 of 866
There is no "rule" per se

In the Music section, its seems to be a given one thread per year for the 'what are you listening to' thread

Here its whoever feels like wanting to brag their rig is post one starts a new thread. Didn't used to be like this
rolleyes.gif
And if aaroncort and Rrose aren't the same people I'm Chuck Norris!

Jan 10, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #866 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is no "rule" per se

In the Music section, its seems to be a given one thread per year for the 'what are you listening to' thread

Here its whoever feels like wanting to brag their rig is post one starts a new thread. Didn't used to be like this
rolleyes.gif
And if aaroncort and Rrose aren't the same people I'm Chuck Norris!

Quote:

Oh my God it's you Chuck Norris!

!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back