Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Aug 31, 2005 at 8:20 PM Post #1,246 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibin247

While I'm saving for an iPod and Total Bithead, it's just my 280s and a new PCDP

I just use my messenger bag for carrying the two[/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

That's a really nice looking player - how's the batt life?

Aug 31, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #1,247 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
That's a really nice looking player - how's the batt life?

The manual states that the battery life can last up to 41 hours (with ATRAC3plus encoded music at 48kbps), and for regular CDs, it's 22 hours for an alkaline battery. It runs on only one battery, which is nice. I haven't tested it out the battery life yet, and I'm using rechargeables, so I need to use alkalines as well to see which one lasts longer.

Aug 31, 2005 at 8:47 PM Post #1,248 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibin247
The manual states that the battery life can last up to 41 hours (with ATRAC3plus encoded music at 48kbps), and for regular CDs, it's 22 hours for an alkaline battery. It runs on only one battery, which is nice. I haven't tested it out the battery life yet, and I'm using rechargeables, so I need to use alkalines as well to see which one lasts longer.

That's pretty good for one battery. I'm buying one later today. MP3 cdps from Sony are really good value.

Sep 1, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #1,249 of 1,335
Great PCDP, IMO. I grabbed one on my recent trip to Boston, the one with Parametric EQ and remote. A bit hissy with my Shures, but only when in a quiet place. Picked it up on sale a Target for $50 USD. A great price for a great PCDP. Too bad my sis has it right now, can't upload pics of it.

Sep 1, 2005 at 3:27 AM Post #1,250 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
That's pretty good for one battery. I'm buying one later today. MP3 cdps from Sony are really good value.

Gshan youre gona end up like RnB and bangraman! how many portable players do you have lol.

Sep 2, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #1,251 of 1,335
karmadock2sm8rl.jpg

karmahome7la.jpg

Actual portable rig: Karma + E4 + newly purchased Technohm leather case

Sep 2, 2005 at 1:56 PM Post #1,255 of 1,335
Leakage is BAD on Grados, just a warning. A very open can. Makes it sound great tho lol.

newports.jpg

The Go Vibe V3 has the Green LED, and the Op Amp is a browndogged AD8066. Check out full info on http://members.shaw.ca/storage_2/headsave/
My Rat Shack lithium 9V batt is in there now.

The SR60 is a, well, SR60 hehe. Now I have a full set of Grado Pads (all but a sock mod version lol!) but the comfies didn't do it for me, so the best compromise right now are reversed bowls (actually I might consider the flats but i don't want to walk around town with original Joe Grado flats!)

The amp bag is a lowepro camera bag, a D-Res 30AW, and the cord wraps are Sumajin cablewraps. The Grado carry case is the taiwanese one everyone's raving about right now. The portable amp with the red LED in the pic was a borrowed JMT CHA-47, heading back to Joelongwood, thanks for the lend!

Sep 2, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #1,256 of 1,335
Hello people. Been lurking for a while. Registered just a short while ago. I am an MD nut and I also like vintage cans. I recognize some names from other boards so I am not a complete stranger. Here goes:

Pioneer SE-405's. You can see my MZ-E80 and MZ-R900 in the background.

100_0167.jpg

Here is a closeup of the R900.

Picture005.jpg

My MZ-NH600D:

NH600D1.jpg

A closeup of the MZ-E80:

MZ-E80.jpg

Aiwa AM-F80

AM-F802.jpg

My Clie SJ30 sometimes does double duty as a music player in a pinch.

AudioAdapter5.jpg

The CMOY:

Picture037.jpg

EX71 SP's

EX713.jpg

Panasonic buds:

Panabuds2.jpg

Sharp MD-MT170 that I actually gave to my brother:

MD-MT170.jpg

Oh, and just in case, all my pictures are © Copyright Ivan Romero.
3000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back