Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
May 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #122 of 1,052
Nice thread, even your simple set up looks awsome. The HE500 are imho the best bang for the buck.

May 4, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #123 of 1,052
Some drool-worthy setups in here. Maybe someday after a mortgage/wife/kids I'll have Stax in an awesome man cave :frowning2:

My humble entry below. Crappy picture taken with my Samsung Galaxy S2. Got both headphones brand new today. And no, I didn't buy both out of the blue. The LCD3s are a brand new unit in exchange for my previous pair which had some cosmetic issues.

May 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #124 of 1,052
Well maybe not so humble. Your LCD3 and HD800 are excellent HP and the Bryston a nice amp and dac. They are on par even with the best Stax, except maybe SR009 with BHSE but shure with the rest. Congrats for your nice setup.

May 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #125 of 1,052
Quote:
Some drool-worthy setups in here. Maybe someday after a mortgage/wife/kids I'll have Stax in an awesome man cave :frowning2:

My humble entry below. Crappy picture taken with my Samsung Galaxy S2. Got both headphones brand new today. And no, I didn't buy both out of the blue. The LCD3s are a brand new unit in exchange for my previous pair which had some cosmetic issues.

A very nice combination you have there. I own both cans as well and they cover the bases, very complementary. 

May 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #130 of 1,052
Quote:

A very nice combination you have there. I own both cans as well and they cover the bases, very complementary. 

Greed is good :wink:

Yeah, I did love the HD800 from the second I heard it but the same went for the LCD3 which I went with first thinking I'd use them slightly more.

I have this stupid appreciation of both sound signatures and totally agree they now cover me for anything and everything. The trouble is now deciding what mood I'm in, what genre I want to listen to and what I want to get out of my experience.. on a daily basis!

May 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #134 of 1,052
Quote:
Just got the HD800 so I thought I would take some photos of the cans plus the amp:

You win 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back