Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
Apr 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #106 of 1,054

My HT system.

Apr 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #107 of 1,054
image.tiff

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM Post #113 of 1,054
What is that big integrated amp on the right hand side? Looks beasty in size and in weight factor.

Hi. It is a bc204. Power amp, not integrated. 85 pounds, 150 watts.. Actually using it with the he6's right now because I was not using it otherwise. Really good and really natural sound for mostly solid state ( it is a hybrid with tube input stage). I like it better than the first watt m2 I tried, more presence and better attack, but at almost 3x the money it should be better. The first watt btw is really good and for those using speaker amps for their he6's it is well worth considering given the prices they have for the restored ones.

Apr 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #114 of 1,054
Really Nice!!
Quote:
Posted a few updated pics in the regular picture thread but since I love padding my post count here you go!

Apr 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #115 of 1,054
Quote:
there was a picture in the preview, then it went away

I'm getting a real strong Deja Vu feeling from seeing your gear :wink:  Monoblock 45 amps with arcrosound transformers. 6SN7 preamp with russian paper and oil 6mf output caps, looks like you also have an earlier stereo Pavel push pull 300b...nice setup.  I've the same preamp but a rackmount version.  Once I get my room in order, just moved so still setting up, I'll post a pic for comparison.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back