pics of Grado travel cases?
Jun 1, 2005 at 11:38 PM Post #47 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest
chesebert -

Where did you get the case for your 325's? I'd very much like to get one like it. What did it cost you?

Thanks,

- augustwest

TJ max
smily_headphones1.gif
it was for a golf set, I bought the set and just use the box..Total Cost $14.99

Jun 3, 2005 at 8:03 AM Post #48 of 192
How did you guys gut out your foam pieces for the indentions? I think my foam is a little harder than what would be considered optimal and my indentions wouldn't come out. So, what I had to do is cut all the way through the 2 inch foam then take the cutout and cut a slice off of it to place in the bottom of it's hole. Is there any better way to make the indentions a little more professional looking?

Jun 3, 2005 at 8:42 AM Post #49 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajt976
How did you guys gut out your foam pieces for the indentions? I think my foam is a little harder than what would be considered optimal and my indentions wouldn't come out. So, what I had to do is cut all the way through the 2 inch foam then take the cutout and cut a slice off of it to place in the bottom of it's hole. Is there any better way to make the indentions a little more professional looking?

Dremel maybe?.. the "drum" bit????
Garrett

Jun 6, 2005 at 4:29 AM Post #51 of 192
I think that we are waiting for Jude to clarify the protocol and such for group buys. Hopefully it takes off soon though, I will buy at least 2 cases for sure and I'd like to have one for my new MS-2i's (that are currently en route, hell yea!!)
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #53 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmirza
I'm definately going to pick up one case for my current Grados and one for a future pair that I'll eventually get.

Ahhh...an optimist, eh!? Don't worry that new set of cans will come sooner than you think!
biggrin.gif
Lets hope it gets finished soon, those cases look real good for just $8!

Jun 16, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #54 of 192
Any news on these cases? I haven't been able to find any new group buy rules/regulations, has anyone heard when Jude plans to make this happen? Is there anything we can do to speed up the process?

Sorry for the bump, I was just curious...I don't know about you guys, but I'm still interested in a couple cases
biggrin.gif
!

Jun 16, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #55 of 192
Hi ajt976,

I contact Jude a couple of weeks ago and didn't hear back from him, so the current status is unclear regarding the group buy...
eek.gif

Overlunge

Jun 16, 2005 at 10:13 PM Post #56 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
If this $8 case group buy takes off you can count me in for a couple too
smily_headphones1.gif

And me, we should see how many people wanted one shipped to the UK
wink.gif

Jun 16, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #57 of 192
i just got back from taiwan and went to their shop to get one of these cases. sorry that i didn't read this thread earlier otherwise i'd have brought more back. the construction on this case is pretty good as it's semi-hard and will definitely keep your grados/alessandros from being smashed. it fits my ms-2 perfectly! there's also a spandex/expandable pouch on the back side for cd's, ipods or whatever. inside, the material is a soft felt/cotton, which should keep your headphones from getting scratched. i can't believe they sell these for only nt$250.....

Jun 16, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #58 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by fureshi
i just got back from taiwan and went to their shop to get one of these cases. sorry that i didn't read this thread earlier otherwise i'd have brought more back. the construction on this case is pretty good as it's semi-hard and will definitely keep your grados/alessandros from being smashed. it fits my ms-2 perfectly! there's also a spandex/expandable pouch on the back side for cd's, ipods or whatever. inside, the material is a soft felt/cotton, which should keep your headphones from getting scratched. i can't believe they sell these for only nt$250.....

Hi fureshi,

Fantastic! Give us some photos!

[size=xx-small]Only wish the group buy gets the go-ahead.[/size]

Overlunge

Jun 16, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #59 of 192
Ditto... Like I said, I'll coordinate the North American buy if this gets the go-ahead.

Jun 16, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #60 of 192
OOh.... semi-hard... Sounds perfect for my MS2.

Count me in for 2 please if there is a group buy. I only use paypal though
frown.gif

thanks,
Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back