pics of Grado travel cases?
May 31, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #16 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
The answer of course is "computer says no"

frown.gif

aaaah .... but this human here has seen them.

May 31, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #17 of 192
keep in mind, those project cases are only good for grados that are SR225 and below. The SR325/MS-2 on up are too chunky to fit in the case.

May 31, 2005 at 9:14 PM Post #18 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
keep in mind, those project cases are only good for grados that are SR225 and below. The SR325/MS-2 on up are too chunky to fit in the case.

eek.gif
eek.gif
thanks... I was wondering about that.... but thanks for the headstart..

May 31, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #20 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi all,

I came across this product selling on one of the Taiwanese website, www.hifi.com.tw

houfen_headphone_box_l.jpg

IMHO, it's a good idea to store Grado's on the go, but makes them look like a certain Bose headphones...

Overlunge
eek.gif

That looks pretty sweet... smaller than mine too. How much is it? I cant read that site unfortunately. I sent slappa a couple of case ideas ... perhaps they'll make one for our grados eventually.

May 31, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #21 of 192
I find handgun cases work very well. They come in all sizes and with different types of foam (or no foam too).

May 31, 2005 at 11:12 PM Post #22 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10
aaaah .... but this human here has seen them.

Then furnish us mere mortals with the damn sku code!
tongue.gif
The one from Jahn's linky means squat to the Staples UK site...
mad.gif
[size=xx-small]Damn english people have to change stuff![/size]

May 31, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #23 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
That looks pretty sweet... smaller than mine too. How much is it? I cant read that site unfortunately. I sent slappa a couple of case ideas ... perhaps they'll make one for our grados eventually.

Hi rmx,

According to the site it retails at $250 NTD convert to about $8 USD.

I sense a group buy is coming up...
icon10.gif

Overlunge

Jun 1, 2005 at 4:30 AM Post #25 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi rmx,

According to the site it retails at $250 NTD convert to about $8 USD.

I sense a group buy is coming up...
icon10.gif

Overlunge

DUDE!!! 8 Bucks????

my case was $40 canadian! granted, its for laptops, and is made of padded ballistic nylon, but ... EIGHT bucks!

count me in!

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:07 AM Post #26 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
DUDE!!! 8 Bucks????

my case was $40 canadian! granted, its for laptops, and is made of padded ballistic nylon, but ... EIGHT bucks!

count me in!

Me too, want one for my MS-1s, it would even fit my little amp in there too
biggrin.gif
maybe even the ipodmini!!!

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:14 AM Post #27 of 192
so, anyone wanna take the initiative to be the group buy coordinator? I can do it if someone can translate for me, but it would probably be easier to just get a chinese speaker to coordinate the gb....

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:37 AM Post #29 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
DUDE!!! 8 Bucks????

count me in!

I'd also be interested in buying a couple. After reading this thread today I was compelled to find a case to fit my Grado's. I ended up with a little mobile DVD player case made by Targus; it's padded nylon with some koskin material and for only $18 I can't really complain. I'd still like to have one or two of these smaller looking ones to fit in my backpack. For $8 USD that's a steal!

edit: Also, that being said...does anyone know of a good source for that pluckable foam padding that you'd find in pistol cases? I want to get some to fit that Targus case and pluck out indentions for mp3 player/amps etc. Preferrably grey colored, anyone?

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #30 of 192
$8!!! count me in for one if there is a GB.
I can fit my cans, amp and MuVo in there... maybe even my e2cs
thanks
Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back