Phoenix-Scottsdale anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #151 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is a tough one - I'm going to set the date for July 12st. It's always nice to bring in new folks, so Funch - I really hope you can make it!

We can always have another GTG in August, too. Ingo - I'll let you pick the date for the next one
smily_headphones1.gif

- Steve O.

Sorry, but I have a cousins' reunion in Pinetop that weekend. I'll be thinking about you guys while I'm up in the cool pines.
tongue.gif

Jul 6, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #152 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is a tough one - I'm going to set the date for July 12st. It's always nice to bring in new folks, so Funch - I really hope you can make it!

- Steve O.

Steve, that's Sat July 14th, right? Count me in. Will you be sending out directions or your address via PM?

Jul 17, 2007 at 2:09 AM Post #155 of 269
If the meet is on, I will be attending. Steve, let me know if I can bring anything.

'itsborken' I hope you can make it, we seem to have similar music intrests. Not to mention I'm sure we'd all like to hear some of your gear!
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #156 of 269
Hi Guys,

Glad to hear from you guys (Dept. & Ingo). I had mentioned earlier that summertime might be good for BBQ grilling/potluck. How many folks would be interested in either mid-day lunch or an early dinner to wrap things up?

Folks could bring a side dish or dessert to share - I can provide the grilled main dishes and beverages
smily_headphones1.gif

More gear and headphone comparos sound like fun. Come on down!

- Steve O.

Jul 18, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #160 of 269
I'd prefer the mid-day lunch, as later on in the day I'm going with some friends to watch the LA Galaxy vs. Chelsea FC game! That doesn't start until 5:30PM though, so I'd have to leave around 4:30-5:00.

What time were you thinking of starting? I might have to work until 2:30 or so, but I'm still down to stop by for a little bit.

Jul 19, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #161 of 269
MaGG,

I'll open the doors at noon. I'll be out in front grilling food so folks can arrive, have a bite to eat, and then kick back the rest of the afternoon. If you drop by later, I can set some grilled goodies aside in case you want to eat later.

See you all this weekend,

- Steve O.

Jul 20, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #162 of 269
Yeah, I'm going to have to work, so I'll go straight from work to your house. I'll get out at like 2:30, then I'll have to leave by 5 or so to catch the game. Long enough to get a few listens and put a face to a few more names
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #163 of 269
Sorry guys, I had to go out of town unexpectedly. Sure wish I could be there. Have fun.

Jul 25, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #164 of 269
Hi Steve,

Thanks for hosting the event this past Saturday. I had a great time and hope that come the fall there's more participation. Have to check out that DAC of yours too.

Those monitors were excellent! What was the name of them? They weren't big on the East coast but they should have been.

John

Jul 25, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #165 of 269
Hi John,

It was good having you and MaGG over. Glad you guys enjoyed hanging out.

The upstairs speakers are Spica TC50s, and the DAC is Museatex IDAT-44.

Hopefully we can get a bigger turnout next time...

- Steve O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back