Philips Fidelio X2?!
Dec 27, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #1,921 of 15,268

Pih, you'd think aliens could work out a better distribution scheme, esp. if enslavement is their goal.

They're starting out small to test how humans react.

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #1,922 of 15,268
  No, its not unfortunately. It's still as bad as before. I really notice it if I rest some weight on the headphones with the paper under it. Pads are not damp anymore and completely dry now as I put them near my heater vent. I'm wondering if I should upload a video. Clean white paper, headphones laying down with my hands resting on the earcups applying pressure. I think pictures do the same "shock" value.

we need to expose this purple alien stuff to Philips, I'm curious to what they have to say.

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #1,923 of 15,268
  They're starting out small to test how humans react.

Assuming you're correct about Philips, let's all give thanks that the aliens aren't behind Beats.  OTOH, this could be warring alien factions using humans as their proxies.  I think I've come up with a new episode for Ancient Aliens.  Those guys have really been stretching it lately.  They need some new blood.  Hey, Tsoukalos, Childress, WAKE UP!!

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #1,924 of 15,268
  I guess I have to show pictures to get some type of reply to the ink issue. 

Go ahead. Place your phone on top of a white sheet of paper and rest those on an earcup. Or just lay the headphones with earpads attatched onto the paper. Let me know if you have the same issue I'm getting.

I don't eat greasy food, but the second picture looks like something greasy was set on there which there wasn't. I shipped off an item and put the headphones down on the paper and came back, went to bed, woke up and that was there. I first thought it's making the ink bleed from the printer ink so I pulled out a blank white paper and it still bled onto it. :\

I'm trying this out for science.

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #1,925 of 15,268

Me, too, esp. since my pads are dormant... dormant like an alien pod...

but seriously, I'll put them on some printer paper and see what happens.  I'll press one with a book and leave the other au natural.  This could be better than the Twinkies experiments of years past.

Dec 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #1,928 of 15,268

Assuming you're correct about Philips, let's all give thanks that the aliens aren't behind Beats.  OTOH, this could be warring alien factions using humans as their proxies.  I think I've come up with a new episode for Ancient Aliens.  Those guys have really been stretching it lately.  They need some new blood.  Hey, Tsoukalos, Childress, WAKE UP!!

Philips-Fidelio-X2-ear-cup-padding.jpg

Did you see that?
The illominaughty are part of this as well.

Dec 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #1,929 of 15,268
  I made a video. Just fast forward through it. 14 minutes of applying pressure lol.
[snip]

Yeah, you probably want a new pair of pads.  Yuck.

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #1,933 of 15,268

Welp, it looks like my pads bleed ink too.  I had my X2 sit on a piece of paper for a couple of hours (did not press down on it) and here are the results.  The part of the paper touching the right ear cup is showing the same sort of stain as Sundown's.  Sorry for the poor potato pics.  My guess is that the oil from the memory foam is seeping through the pad and is taking some dye along with it.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our galactic illuminati overloads.

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #1,934 of 15,268
After nearly four hours with a couple books pressing lightly on them I see no stains.  But there's no accumulated sweat, which I suspect is the catalyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back