Philips Fidelio L1 or AKG K550?
Apr 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #4 of 12
Apr 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #5 of 12

Quote:

Hope you find it helpful, i am struggle too between these two but L1 is my type of headphone. I am looking forward to see Tyll review on L1 too in the future. 

Won't be too long. I like them quite a bit. I think the 550 sounds better and has better isolation, but it's not nearly as convenient and classy for day to day use.

Both are great headphones though.

Apr 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #6 of 12

Quote:
Won't be too long. I like them quite a bit. I think the 550 sounds better and has better isolation, but it's not nearly as convenient and classy for day to day use.

Thanks Tyll! I now know which headphones I am going to buy now, and then which ones to ask for my birthday.

Apr 8, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #7 of 12
haha.... buy the cheap one first and then ask the expensive one for birthday. 
tongue_smile.gif
 good luck

Jul 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #9 of 12
Hi There,

I know this is a big bump (almost 2 years) But I did not want to create a new topic for a similar question. Though I can if you prefer so.

Hope you find it helpful, i am struggle too between these two but L1 is my type of headphone. I am looking forward to see Tyll review on L1 too in the future. 

What about those two vs HP100 and Focal Spirit Pro? I know that the sound signature is far from being similar, but for I cannot listen to any of them, how would you compare them? Especially for classic and electro (which is a bit complicated due to the Electro <<< All music >>>> Classic sound-scheme).

Thank you very much if you, Tyll in particular, could help me have a better understanding on audio technicalities :)

eXniHiLo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back