Petition for a "Video Games Lounge" subforum. - IT'S LIVE
Mar 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #271 of 352
The series is doing great. The PSP in western countries however, isn't.

Make no mistake, GOW will DEFINITELY be on the Vita. Just like all the biggest Sony sellers like Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo, Killzone. Just give it time.

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #273 of 352
My old psp was the only haldheld portable gaming device that I had when I was travelling to Europe. Since I was a PC gamer guy that time, I ridiculed the graphics compared to my high-end desktop...but since I can't bring my desktop around, it grew into me. And one of the games that helped me enjoy PSP is GOW. I also enjoyed Patapon and Monster Hunter, but got bored on the latter and left unfinished.

I'm not sure i it will be the same experience with so many gadgets I already have, smartphones,J3 and iems. Even my 3GS games are still unfinished because of my audiophile hobby. So I'm thinking if it's still worth the money to buy the new PSP.

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #275 of 352
I think I'm the only person in existence to not like God of War. I bought it on my original PSP but I couldn't get into it. I had similar issues with the first one on my PS2 despite "forcing" my way through it. I was always a big DMC fan and I think the two were too similar for my liking (I get chastised for that argument a lot). I always felt it was rather overrated especially after the second one. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #278 of 352
Awesome!!

Thanks Jude
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

popcorn.gif

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM Post #284 of 352
Mar 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM Post #285 of 352

Quote:

So who's going to run it.

I say you guys let the guy above run it. He looks like an enthusiastic sort. Congrats on getting the new sub forum McProgger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back