Pacific Northwest Get-Together
Jul 14, 2001 at 4:28 PM Post #31 of 55
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2001 at 5:14 PM Post #32 of 55
well, not usually budgie! And I doubt my Mom wants to fiddle with the recipe now
wink.gif

Jul 14, 2001 at 5:22 PM Post #33 of 55
Well guys, I think we're going to have to do this on the twelfth. If we wait too long, people are going to have problems with school and college and the like. I also think that everyone should be able to sacrafice a saturday for this sort of get-together. I mean come on! An hour or two of driving will most definitely be well worth it! That's like a frigging trip to the beach, but with a whole crapload of headphones and amps involved! So who's with me? If we have mnore than seven or eight people we'll be set. And bring all your friends with you, including the audio unbelievers!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2001 at 8:50 PM Post #35 of 55
sort of. I think we're probably going to meet in deep river or somewhere around astoria, but the exact location has yet to be determined.

Jul 15, 2001 at 1:17 AM Post #36 of 55
Man, this is gonna be fun! A chance to meet the Headroom Head Honcho, some fantastic cans to try, and good people, too! Don't let this chance slip by, people! It could be the only time it happens in the Pac.N.W. You don't want to miss this!

Jul 15, 2001 at 4:19 AM Post #37 of 55
At first I wasn't very enthusiastic about this, since I've had other priorities the last few weeks...but I just realized that this means I can hear the Orpheus!! I can't wait!

Jul 15, 2001 at 4:21 AM Post #38 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by ian
At first I wasn't very enthusiastic about this, since I've had other priorities the last few weeks...but I just realized that this means I can hear the Orpheus!! I can't wait!

You very lucky northwesterners, you! The Orpheus is going to be there?

Jul 15, 2001 at 8:32 PM Post #41 of 55
Jude: There's already a public (sorta) Orpheus in the Northwest. The Bellvue Magnolia-HiFi has one on display that you can listen to... We are lucky, aren't we
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2001 at 7:27 PM Post #43 of 55
We're working on having an Orpheus there. Todd may or may not come. We'll try to bring the headphone measurement system, so bring your cans. Of course, we'll bring a BUNCH of headphones.

Jul 17, 2001 at 12:21 AM Post #45 of 55
Bellvue is the suburb of Seattle where I live. However, it's technically its own city (I think).

TODD MUST COME.
wink.gif
Well, we'll tolerate his abscence if you hand out free HeadRoom CD Players
biggrin.gif
(or a Max would do in a pinch
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

You guys ARE going to let us test our amps, right? I wanna see the freqency response of my Cmoy, and compare the OPA134s to the 228's. Also, I might bring some el-cheapo cans, plus my dad's Grados...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back