IMG_6435.jpeg

Jan 14, 2024 at 5:28 PM Post #182 of 233
Jan 14, 2024 at 5:30 PM Post #183 of 233
Jan 15, 2024 at 3:36 PM Post #184 of 233
FedEx delivery on Thursday, about to hear the magic Oriveti sound :beerchug:

Jan 15, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #186 of 233
Which one did you order?
Secret 😄

Can say, going to review the OH700VB. Been reading comments for a while now, and been high on my list to aquire. @F700 also pushed my temptation talking highly about it in some group chats we are in 😁

Jan 15, 2024 at 4:50 PM Post #188 of 233
Jan 16, 2024 at 4:02 AM Post #189 of 233
Jan 19, 2024 at 11:46 AM Post #190 of 233
i want just to say here... that senen year now approximately being in this hobby OH700VB must be an earphone that certainly was looking for out there............
the emotional impact that this one has over me is simply T R E M E N D O U S ! ! !
I can say now for sure that this tuning serves me the best and is an absolute favorite for my taste always............
Thanks a lot @ToneDeafMonk & Eargasmic Reviews for giving me the chance to get interested to those monitors and as an outcome of that interest to get them finally..
This must be the most emotional earphone i ve heard till now in this hobby.............

good.jpg

i am so addicted and and so totally fascinated - magnetized by their signature right now and just wanna stick to this feeling dont wanna let this never to end..........................................
:heart::two_hearts::cupid::heartbeat::hearts::heart_decoration:
Congrats! How does it compare to the Szalayi?

Jan 19, 2024 at 12:08 PM Post #192 of 233
OD200’s arrived and I’m very impressed, coming from Ikko Oh10’s. I’m not versed in audio terminology but straight off (swapped to silver nozzles immediately), these feel super smooth. Bass feels pretty nice, albeit a bit lighter than the Ikko but that’s to be expected. Comfort is FAR better than the Ikko and the cable is surprisingly really nice.

I think I’d be happy with these and calling it a day. But then the Pula-02’s are arriving shortly so that’ll be interesting to compare. But as it stands right now, I’m really happy with the OD200’s.

Jan 19, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #193 of 233
Congrats! How does it compare to the Szalayi?
it sits very very close overall in sound quality and in sound signature as well............both being laid back and all that......also on the darker sides of the spectrum as the Szalayi with smoother treble, bombastic bass when called for and terrific note weight as well, i think both are very similar, with the OH700VB being a tad more articulated at the spatiality of the microelements and nuances for sure in the bass region and as an outcome to the rest of the spectrum, if i had to keep just one it would be a real time puzzle to me....Both of them are tremendous players in the table and both of them worth their money, i can say that for sure, with the OH700VB gives you the advantage to choose between a more neutral music presentation more uncolored if you like (switch up), more suitable for critical listening if you wish,but as far as i am concerned ..the moment i turned the switch downwards it just never came back in its original place (upwards that is).... its was simply an EMOTIONAL EARTHQUAKE all over there........and i am still amazed each and every time i use those OH700VB of the fact that even at +3dbs and vast bass coming in waves the nuances are all still there clearly noticeable and the stereophonic image stays coherent and clear.its a hell of a deal that thing most propably the best purchase i did for 2024 even and being talking right now like 2024 reaches to its end man !!!!!!!! imagine that..................

good 3.jpg

what makes me really sad after all that.............. is that there is no spare time for me to focus and right down a proper review on these beyond this world monitors cause they sure deserve anyone's attention 100% that is......anyone's but the purists........

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2024 at 1:59 PM Post #194 of 233
Oriveti OH700VB (1DD+6BA) and OD200 (1DD) arrived for the weekend. First impression is good, going to share more and also write a review on OH700VB.
OD200 has two nozzles, the black one is quite bright and the other nozzle is missing. So ill wait with trying that one for now, changing the nozzle tilts it to be less bright and more bassy.

Jan 19, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #195 of 233
Oriveti OH700VB (1DD+6BA) and OD200 (1DD) arrived for the weekend. First impression is good, going to share more and also write a review on OH700VB.
OD200 has two nozzles, the black one is quite bright and the other nozzle is missing. So ill wait with trying that one for now, changing the nozzle tilts it to be less bright and more bassy.

Hopefully the OH700VB have the switches mounted :wink: In my opinion, the OD200 with the black nozzle are way too bright and knowing a bit your preferences, the silver nozzles are mandatory for you to likely enjoy the OD200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back