Ol' Saint Deadfolx's Xmas LOD Giveaway
Dec 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

mrdeadfolx

Headphoneus Supremus
Ho ho ho!
Time for another Head-fi giveaway
biggrin.gif
This time I'm giving away 3 iPod line-out docks, since I have a few too many of these. Up for grabs is 1 ALO Cryo Dock, 1 ALO Bling Bling Dock, and 1 ZyPod Hi-tek copper/silver LOD. All you have to do to is have at least 50 posts, and actually NEED a new LOD. I'll post the "winners" in this thread. Merrrrrrry Christmas!
ksc75smile.gif

IMG_1105.jpg

Dec 8, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #2 of 33
That's really generous of you. I would love to have one of your LODs to give to my father for Christmas. I built him a Cmoy to go with his iPod last year, but I haven't had enough extra cash to get him a good LOD. Regardless of who you pick, I'm sure he/she will deserve it.

This is a great example of what makes Head-Fi Head-Fi.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #5 of 33
Thanks for the giveaway =) Count me in, I've never tried a LOD/Portable amp setup for my 5th gen iPod, but this could push me over the edge.

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #8 of 33
Nice giveaway!

I need a new LOD with those specs since mine is too short and pulls out so often from my amp while I walk. But there are people who don't even have one and need it more!

Dec 9, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #9 of 33
wow, very generous mrdeadfolx. My LOD just happens to have been stolen, so I sure could use one.

Merry Christmas everyone

Dec 9, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need a LOD for my gf who loves using my Mini^3/HD25-I's with her iPod. Since I'm likely one of the few people here with a real gf, I think I'm pretty worthy.
tongue.gif

Whats a gf?

I have a LOD, but it doesnt disconnect properly - but I have to use my teeth or a pair of pliars to get it off (I probably shouldnt be putting my mouth on my portable)... If you want to add me - please do! Otherwise give the LODs to those who do not have one at all.

Thank you mrdeadfolx.

Dec 9, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #14 of 33
Sign me up, I need a LOD!
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: I should clarify. I can't seem to find the LOD I use to hook up my iPod Touch to my 2Move. Am perhaps not-so-deserving, given that it's probably my on stupid fault for losing stuff. But still, worth a shot.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back