Ohio State/Columbus/Central Ohio Meetup
Oct 22, 2009 at 11:08 AM Post #17 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If there is, I'm driving up!! HAHAHA

beerchug.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #21 of 142
Anything for a party you animals. (looking forward to seeing you and hearing your "sweet" rig again Mike) OK, I'll slide by Jungle Jim's and get something. Maybe bring a coffee pot as well. If this turns out like I think it will, the OSU campus may not be an option for a location. (then again it is OSU and they do know about beer)

Mike, any way to find some HD800s or PS1000s out of the windy city? I'd donate a beer to the owner.

################################################## #######
And a personal plea to anyone with a Stax/Senn stat rig to come. I'll buy your lunch.
################################################## #######

PS

I would like to submit my amp for inspection to the DIYers of the crowd. Since I can't seem to get a tech in my area, I would really appreciate the extra eyes/experience on this continuing SP saga.

Oct 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #22 of 142
Oh god I can just imagine it now. Everyone brings their favorite six pack. We sit and sample some of the finest beer while listening to some of the finest gear.

OSU Alcohol Policies

Hard to say whether it will be allowed. Found this, but I'm studying for a midterm so I'll leave the reading for thirstier fellows
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #23 of 142
While I'd love to enjoy craft beer with all of you, it's not necessary. We can always drink later.

We should just work on finding a quiet place with enough room to set up a few tables. If it's ok to bring beer to that particular room, that's icing on the cake.

Oct 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM Post #24 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While I'd love to enjoy craft beer with all of you, it's not necessary. We can always drink later.

We should just work on finding a quiet place with enough room to set up a few tables. If it's ok to bring beer to that particular room, that's icing on the cake.

Agreed.

Oct 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #27 of 142
I'd be interested in a meet.

Oct 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #29 of 142
I'd also be able to attend, all depending on the date. I am currently in between rigs and wouldn't have much to bring if the meet were in the immediate future. But we shall see, I'm definitely interested!

Oct 24, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #30 of 142
Since I'm on campus, my availability is pretty much any Saturday.

Given the trends of past meets, most everyone prefers a Saturday meet day, so we need to be careful to plan around home game weekends. It's a pain in the ass trying to get out for groceries for the entirety of game day, let alone having out of towners trying to wade their way thru campus.

PS. jeez ryan, gearless? Ditching the B22 and headphones in favor of speakers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back