official: WEST MICHIGAN MEET
Jan 17, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #62 of 71
I don't think I can make it; mid-term next week
frown.gif

have fun ya'all

Jan 17, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #63 of 71
Guys, I'm so sorry but I can't make it. I've been sick as a dog with the flu for the last 2 days...and (UGH) I have to work tomorrow because of it.

Jan 17, 2009 at 11:20 AM Post #64 of 71
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can make it either. The weather report for the area is horrible. I don't think it's safe for me to drive alone, the trip is supposed to be 2 hours one way if the roads are clear.
frown.gif

Jan 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #65 of 71
I'm still showing up, being 6 minutes away in Walker helps, but I hope we still get a good turn out
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM Post #66 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys, I'm so sorry but I can't make it. I've been sick as a dog with the flu for the last 2 days...and (UGH) I have to work tomorrow because of it.

I'm just getting over being sick. Get well ... and good luck with the backlog at work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EugeneK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can make it either. The weather report for the area is horrible. I don't think it's safe for me to drive alone, the trip is supposed to be 2 hours one way if the roads are clear.
frown.gif

We'll miss you. The I96 corridor looks like it could see weather today. Roads to the south look like they will be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This former Indiana / current Illinois boy has his gear packed and the Garmin programmed. I'll see you all tomorrow!A_Sr

Glad you'll be making it. Looking forward to meeting you and all the other head-fiers that will be here.

Looks like we'll have a good turnout with some interesting gear. See you all later.

Jan 20, 2009 at 1:14 PM Post #68 of 71
Great pics Chris.

Thanks to those who braved the weather and came to the meet.

Also, a special thank you to Elrod-Tom, Todd R and BillinKansas for their off forum advice on how to have a meet. Greatly appreciated and great advice. Also a special thanks to everyone who has posted meet pictures, both past and present. They helped me figure out the logistics of space needed and power requirements.

BillinKansas deserves a special head-fi award for hosting a meet one weekend and traveling 720 miles to another meet the following weekend.
smily_headphones1.gif

This is my first meet and the first time I have hosted a meet. I would do it again.

The gear was nice, the people wonderful.

Jan 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM Post #69 of 71
Thanks Al. Great time at the meet and enjoyed the brews afterward as well.

Finally worked my way back to Kansas - took about an hour to set up my junk again. Now I'm groovin' to the Ortho's once again.

Feb 2, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #70 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great pics Chris.

Thanks to those who braved the weather and came to the meet.

Also, a special thank you to Elrod-Tom, Todd R and BillinKansas for their off forum advice on how to have a meet. Greatly appreciated and great advice. Also a special thanks to everyone who has posted meet pictures, both past and present. They helped me figure out the logistics of space needed and power requirements.

BillinKansas deserves a special head-fi award for hosting a meet one weekend and traveling 720 miles to another meet the following weekend.
smily_headphones1.gif

This is my first meet and the first time I have hosted a meet. I would do it again.

The gear was nice, the people wonderful.

wow...720miles. . . do we have some award for the most dedicated headfier?

Feb 3, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #71 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow...720miles. . . do we have some award for the most dedicated headfier?

Not quite that dedicated. Just happened to be coming into town at exactly the right time.

You missed a nice gathering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back