Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #167 of 317
I'll have to miss this one as well. 
frown.gif
Relocating to California permanently. Looks like it will be a great meet!

Oct 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #169 of 317
yes I do . I have the amp dac from cypher labs and the mk3b from alo
also the ibasso dac and amp all bal.
 I have that verza dac amp aswell.

Oct 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #170 of 317
yes I do . I have the amp dac from cypher labs and the mk3b from alo
also the ibasso dac and amp all bal.
 I have that verza dac amp aswell.

So the only one u don't have is the E17 :p

Kidding of course. But really, that's a ton of portable gear.

Oct 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #172 of 317
I will also bring a couple of the Martin Logan Mikros 70 IEMs for anyone to check out. Very nice sound and fit for their price range. :)

Oct 25, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #174 of 317
I am on multiple trains going into and around the NYC and it's just nice to hear different equipment sounds. They all sound different for a short while and then the same , unless there is something really bad then of course it stay bad.

Oct 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #175 of 317
I should just leave everything boxed up for the NY meet and use the review gear in house for now. I am all boxed up for the Philly meet tomorrow annd thinking I should just leave it all bode dup for the NY meet a sI will have two review units here  to play with. 

Oct 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #176 of 317
Wow busy man!
I am hoping to hear something amazing and I am sure I will lol.
Hey I am hoping some portables will be brought so I can compare to my esw11 & es700woodie mod wich is tuned closer to my esw10 than any other can.

I will also bring my ALO Continental V2.
This time I can stay as long as I want unlike last time.
Cheers :)

Oct 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #177 of 317
HI-I'd like to come, think I can come, not sure what to bring (have lots of mid level gear, nothing much in the higher...Senn 650's are probably the closest). I have the Continental, see someone just offered to bring it. Also the Fiio X3, Westone 3 and 4, Monster Miles Davis Tributes, and a bunch more (can see in my description, fairly up to date, but probably have some stuff I got  since last update). M-L Mikros 90, Monster Gratitude, RHA MA750, more...nothing too unusual, though...

Oct 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #180 of 317
HI-I'd like to come, think I can come, not sure what to bring (have lots of mid level gear, nothing much in the higher...Senn 650's are probably the closest). I have the Continental, see someone just offered to bring it. Also the Fiio X3, Westone 3 and 4, Monster Miles Davis Tributes, and a bunch more (can see in my description, fairly up to date, but probably have some stuff I got  since last update). M-L Mikros 90, Monster Gratitude, RHA MA750, more...nothing too unusual, though...

Could you bring the 650 s I would like to hear them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back