Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread
Jun 15, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #661 of 3,817
I've had the HE-1000 for about a month, I've done an extensive burn-in, and I'm ready to give some sound impressions on the HE-1000.  

They're paired with the WA5LE with Elrog 300B, GZ-34 metal base rectifiers (from 1957), and RCA 6SN7 drivers.  The only tube swapping I've done along the way is swapping the 596 for the GZ-34 early on. Signal path: My rig is set for both digital files and LPs.  The digital rig is a MacBook Pro > Wyred4Sound DAC2 > WA5LE.  The analog rig is VPI Scout > Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood cartridge > Clearaudio Basic+ battery phono stage > WA5LE.  

My reference headphone is the Sennheiser HD-800.  I've spent years with the Sennheiser, and frankly, I've been perfectly happy with them.  This opportunity to beta test the HE-1000 came up, and I couldn't pass it up.  My previous impressions of the HE-1000 were at CanJam Los Angeles.  The headphone was a bit warm on the ear, and I was a bit stuck with the lack of musical selection, so while I was impressed by the overall quality of the HE, I didn't have a decent sense of their true character because the music selections were extremely eclectic, and I wasn't familiar with the recordings.  

Notice: I'm under a bit of an non-disclosure regarding construction of the headphone and packaging, it is a beta, and there will be a changes to the final production models.  I will simply say: Everything about the presentation of this headphone is of the highest order and quality. 

The sound out of the headphone changes dramatically as they break in.  Out of the box the bass was so overdriving, it was almost comical.  I pulled the GZ-34 (a full-bodied bassy tube) out of the WA5-LE and exchanged them for the 596 (a tighter, more controlled tube) to get the bass under control.  It was simply dominant up until the 48-hour mark.  The HE sounds terrific at low volumes-- but if you do some rocking out, the bass was of "Beats-ian" proportions.  The break-in was done with several white/pink noise sweep files.  I've used this technique on every pair of high end headphones and it's never let me down.

Bass is really what sets this headphone apart.  If you're looking for deep, quality, fast bass, the HE steps up.  Full bodied down to the lowest of lows, the HE delivers on bass.  I was thrilled once the break-in was over, and I switched back to the GZ-34.  It's full, rich, surrounding, and detailed.  Best bass experience I've had in a headphone.  (Let me stress-- I don't have a lot of listening time on the Stax or LCD3, so it's not fair for me to comment.)

Treble is crisp and shiny.  It's a glossy treble.  The greatest concern has been regarding snare drums.  The HE was lacking snap and impact on the snare.  It was a definite problem area until the headphone broke in, and it continues to improve as I log hours on them.  I confess I wish there were as much snare impact as there is on toms and bass drums.  But finger-picked strings and brass fare quite well.  

Mids seem slightly recessed.  It's not wrong, but it makes the sound a bit warmer in presentation than neutral.  With the mids recessed slightly, there's a bit more of a surround quality to the sound, and there's a bit of darkness to the headphone that's actually quite inviting.

Imaging- other than bass, this is the area which most impresses me about the HE-1000.  I've never heard a headphone image as well as the HE-1000.  You can pinpoint every single instrument in a 3D space.  It's uncanny, and realistic.  If you are into imaging, this headphone will simply dazzle your brain.  It's a sensory delight.

Soundstage- Soundstage is wide-- but it's not the most expansive headphone I've ever heard.  My belief is that soundstage is a tradeoff the HE makes for its unparalleled imaging.  Because every instrument and voice has such a specific location, you don't have a sense that the space around your head is infinite.  

My overall impression is that the HE is a headphone for listening to and enjoying music.  I wouldn't call the HE the a neutral headphone, it's a bit on the warm side of neutral to my ears.  This is not a knock or a bad thing.  It's simply a characteristic.  Neutral headphones should be used in a recording studio, not at home enjoying a great piece of classical music, chilling to Miles, or relaxing to The Beatles.  I don't need a clinical assessment of my music, I want to enjoy it.  Enjoying music is what the HE is all about.

Shootout Comparison: One thing I kept doing (and continue to do) is A/B the HE with the Sennheiser HD800.  And what I'm about to write surprised me:  The Sennheiser holds its own against the HifiMan.  They are different headphones, but I was shocked that the HEs didn't make me want to chuck my HDs out the window.  I enjoy each of them for different reasons, and both headphones deliver cohesive, enjoyable music.

Where the HE has this spot-on imaging, the HD has a wider soundstage that goes on forever.  The HD floats the mids delicately in the middle of your brain, the HE pinpoints everything.  Neither is necessarily better than the other, it's just a different experience.  There are things I appreciate about each headphone, and that's a bit credit to Sennheiser that their aging flagship is still relevant in an era of wafer thin diaphragm magnetic planars and electrostats.  I wouldn't think one crazy for selecting the HD800 over the HE-1000.  

The HD800 cannot compete with the HE on bass.  The HD800 cannot compete with the HE on imaging.  But the HD is better through the midrange.  The HD has a wider soundstage.  The HD is slightly better with female vocals and percussion impact in the upper frequencies.  The HE is better with male vocals and delivers body to its sound-- outstanding with anything recorded with a close microphone.  Both are world-class headphones, and that is a good thing.  For now, my personal selection is the HE, but that's likely because it's new and it has me pulling up every piece of music I own (another good thing).  Seriously-- I would be perfectly happy with either headphone.

Jun 15, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #662 of 3,817
I have been slower burning in my pair but the imaging depth seems to be improving with time. Before I was rather disappointed, especially compared to the Ethers, but now they are both more on an even keel. I've been having some "I thought I left my speakers switched on" moments lately. The treble is still a bit on the bright side, even with things warmed up a bit by the Brimar 6V6GTs on the output of the Studio Six.  I'm still not sure that they'll compete with Stax through the mids and treble. I'm supposed to be rotated to a production pair at some point soon, so I think I'll let them run for 2 weeks on pink noise before giving impressions first. 

I can't remember who wrote it, but this has to be one of the best impressions/reviews threads on Head-Fi, at least in the years I've been here. 

Jun 15, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #663 of 3,817
I don't know. If this Pulse X infinity isn't struggling in budget tier, why aren't you hearing the evident full potential of the HE-1000 in stark contrast from the O2? rofl, jk ofc. But seriously, good write-up. Apparently the dac uses SABRE9018AQ2M (? could be wrong). Very thorough device functionality as a whole.

Got the Pulse X Infinity in and I've been listening to it. I don't think anyone can complain that my setup is less than optimal now, as if it were in the first place.

MacBook Pro (Audirvana Plus media player, hog mode, integer mode)
LH Labs LightSpeed 1G USB cable
LH Labs Pulse X Infinity (using the switching power supply wall adaptor; Frequency Response Mode digital filter)
Single-ended headphone output to FiiO HS2
RCA-3.5 mm output from Pulse X Infinity into Objective 2 (battery powered)
Output of Objective 2 to FiiO HS2
HE1000 connected to HS2

Volume-matched with 1 kHz sine wave and pink noise signals generated from Audacity.

Between the two amps:
  1. O2 has a slightly wider soundstage
  2. X Infinity has more depth in the soundstage
  3. X Infinity has better center imaging
  4. X Infinity has slightly more warmth in the bass/lower-midrange
  5. X Infinity has better bass extension
  6. X Infinity doesn't sound as bright as the O2
  7. X Infinity has better instrument separation
  8. X Infinity has less treble grain

In any case, I would be hard-pressed to pass an ABX test between the two amps. I do have a preference for the Pulse X Infinity though.

I still hear the HE1000 to sound somewhat slow in the bass/lower-midrange area.

I think I'm in accordance with money4me247 in that a DAC can influence the sound more than the amplifier can (assuming the amplifier can drive the headphones, in which both the Pulse X Infinity and O2 can for the HE1000 for my listening conditions). I think the Pulse X Infinity's DAC sounds superb with the HE1000; certainly MUCH better than the Geek Out or Objective DAC. The amp section sounds pretty close to the O2 though and I wouldn't really suggest someone to go out of their way to buy the Pulse X Infinity to replace the O2 alone. I personally mainly backed it on Indiegogo to be an all-in-one DAC solution with the amp section being a bonus, and so far I'm pretty darn impressed, really impressed actually, with how the DAC sounds.

Jun 15, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #664 of 3,817
I think HE1000 is exactly how LCD3 should have sounded like in my imagination, when I was anticipating the LCD-3 with the LCD-2 on my head, a few years back. I cannot say LCD3 was a disappointment, but it is different from what I imagined - a bit more analytical, perhaps better bass, more treble, but it lost the charm of the very first batch of the LCD-2s (the batch, which, IMO is the true house signature of Audeze). The HE1000 actually retains that lush sound from the original LCD-2, but at the same time pushes the transparency and transient response closer to the SR-009, even more so than the LCD-3 (I think part of the reason why LCD3 lost its charm was trying to achieve this), with a soundstage almost rivaling HD800. It really beats me how they did it. But yes, I think they did it.  

The ball is now in Audeze's field. LCD-4 when?

Jun 15, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #665 of 3,817
  @boinger, what is your favorite amplifier for the he-1k & how do you think the oppo ha-1 ranks? I was considering picking up the ha-1. thanks!

great impressions btw :)

+1

I'm a EF6 Owner (HD800 & HE6) , I'm curious about the ranking too.

Jun 15, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #666 of 3,817
@miceblue,
I do agree with your stance and think that at the entry-level and mid-tier level dac changes will be much greater than solid state amp changes (to my ears from my personal experience). I could never speak on more high-end gear, because I've never tried it. I did recently have an experience where I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time playing with TOTL stuff on the HE-1k (btw, people treat you special if you show up with a not yet released super expensive flagship heh), and it did seem to me like when I got into the TOTL range of dacs, the similarities are so close that TOTL amplifier differences were more pronounced. though I am still struggling with that idea. I do feel like if audio transparency was the goal for TOTL amplifiers manufacturers, they should all be extremely similar as well. with the diminishing returns that can be really pronounced in this hobby and my personal view on my hearing ability (average just like any normal person you met on the street), I was really surprised by that experience. anyways, it was time-limited demo conditions so much harder to test the way I would like, so can take that whole experience with a huge grain of salt. Would love to try again in the future when I have more free time. I will be keeping an open mind, but I really will only believe what I personally find from my personal testing over anyone else's opinions. If anyone random accidentally clicked this OT spoiler, I guess I would just highly recommend that everyone tries their own controlled testing if possible rather than rely on my opinion or experiences as I am just speaking about my ears from my tests. making no claims or guarantees, but I haddalotta fun trying things out for myself :) cheers! 

edit: since then, I've actually been running trials comparing the Lyr 2 (stock/OG/GS) + Bifrost against the Oppo HA-1 out of balanced (loaner demo unit) to see what I can and cannot hear. It's been fun and yes, I am comparing a SE hybrid tube amp + dac set-up vs balanced ss-amp + dac set-up (shows the faith I have in my hearing differences ability hah). I do feel I detect things, but not confident at all how I will do in a true double blinded testing situation. I think relative differences between bass extension and treble tonality is the easiest thing to consistently pick out. However, I would note that Type I errors (thinking there's a difference where there isn't) is very easy to make. I tried a blinded test where the choices included same + same, and those were always really tricky. Think same + same needs to be an answer choice to really separate the men from the boys =P

Jun 15, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #667 of 3,817
   "I thought I left my speakers switched on" moments lately.

I've had that same thing a few times too!

I apologize to everybody for not getting more detailed impressions from my ears - I've been KO'd with a fever all weekend which does a good job of messing with ones hearing.

Jun 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #668 of 3,817
I've had that same thing a few times too!

I apologize to everybody for not getting more detailed impressions from my ears - I've been KO'd with a fever all weekend which does a good job of messing with ones hearing.

I hope you feel better.

Jun 15, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #669 of 3,817
Listening to Jazz in the Pawnshop SACD on the HE1000. Every note is so clear even in the presto passages, yet they come out naturally. The only complaint is maybe the trampoline at the start of "High Life" sounds a tad harsh. The drums solo is just amazing on these cans.Superb performance I'd say and my pair is still less than 50 hours. I had never imagined Hifiman would be able to churn out something which stands on the same level with the best headphones. But it seems to be an exception this time. They nailed it and in my ears it is better than any non electrostatic headphones that I have heard.

Jun 15, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #670 of 3,817
Quote from above: "But it seems to be an exception this time."

Not to bust someones chops but Hifiman has done pretty well with a number of their phones. The HE-6 has long been right up there and the HE-560 aren't bad at all and many really enjoy the HE-500. I see a good track record going on here. 

Jun 15, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #672 of 3,817
This my first review so I apologize if it is a bit difficult to read. I hope you find my impressions helpful.

Equipment tested.

HIFIMAN EF-6
Schiit Mjolnir
Wyred 4 Sound Dac 2
Oppo ha-1
WooAudio WA5
HD800
HE6
HE1000

Testing methodology

SPL meter used to calibrate all Headphones and amps to the same volume levels. I use a sine wave at -20db targeted for 53db   +/- 1db (this is due to the Hifiman EF-6 having clicks instead of a knob it has preset attenuation levels) this translates to a 65-70 db listening volume in music.

The meter is held in one ear cup while the sine wave is played and the target volume is calibrated.

1. Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2 -> Schiit Mjolnir ->
    1. HEK Headphones -
      1. Very detailed and neutral, Great control over bass, sub-bass, and percussion instruments. Treble detail is present but not in your face or too bright. Some may find it a little lacking if you like treble. I will call this a very immersive amp. It really makes the music envelope your body. Something that I find the EF-6 somehow does not do.
    2. Sennheiser HD800 -
      1. Much of what I said above remains true here. It's ever so slightly more noticeable with the HD800 in terms of treble clarity, but that can be attributed to the properties of the headphones. Bass seems much more in control than the EF-6.
        1. Compared to the HEK - Please read section below.

1. Hifiman HE-6
    1. On the Mjolnir the HE-6 doesn't feel as bright compared to the EF-6 It is actually a very enjoyable presentation. The bass is very deep, tight and controlled. The treble detail is absolutely superb, it also keeps the HE-6 from running amuck with the treble. Doesn't feel bright at all. On the same token it has not taken anything away from the highs or mids. It just presents them in a precise articulate manner. I feel the EF-6 tries to push the highs a bit too much. By doing that I feel it subtracts some bass quality. The Mjolnir is absolutely great for the HE-6 Headphones.
      1. Compared to the HEK - I really enjoy the bass on the HEK headphones. The percussion impacts it's almost like you can feel them in your chest, almost like when you listen to a nice speaker setup where you can feel the drum beat in your chest. The HEK headphones give a similar kind of bass impact and feel. The HE-6 does have a bit more punchy bass it feels a bit quicker but at the same time it doesn’t. I guess you would have to call it a different method of presentation. The HEK feels more laid back and relaxed in its presentation. It definitely is a great all round headphone.

1. Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2 -> Hifiman EF-6 ->
    1. HEK Headphones -
      1. Again a detailed amp but the Mjolnir gets the nod in terms of absolute resolution. This amp favors treble a little better, but its bass control falls behind compared to the Mjolnir. The bass and percussions don't have as much impact / control as the Mjolnir. I would still call this a neutral amp though it doesn't seem to be colored in either direction.
    2. Sennheiser HD800 -
      1. Much of what I said above remains true here. It's ever so slightly more noticeable with the HD800 in terms of treble clarity, but that can be attributed to the properties of the headphones. Bass seems much more in control than the EF-6.
        1. Compared to the HEK - The HD800 definitely gives you the perception of more detail. All the mids and highs come effortlessly through almost in a manner like throwing them in your face. You know the details are there and present. Glaring right into your eyes. This is what is hard to describe about the HEK, the detail is present they resolve extremely well and if you wanted to you could pick out whatever sound in your music and isolate it with no problem. What I feel is very important and to me does pose some value is that it all blends together. The instruments seem to have a bite with the HD800 whereas with the HEK, they sound quite pleasant and smooth, but you couldn’t necessarily call them less detailed or less textured. The HEK definitely takes the edge off.
    3. Hifiman HE-6
      1. I feel this combo is particularly bright for my ears. I find myself noticing the highs far more than anything else. It is an amp that was made especially for these phones. I am guessing the designed purpose was to extract every last ounce of detail to be had. But this imo can be fatiguing or bright for some ears. If you are inclined towards treble and highs I would definitely recommend this setup.
        1. Compared to the HEK - The HE6 definitely has more bass impact but the HEK I feel extends lower and deeper this can be of value to some. The highs are much crisper on the HE-6 almost too much so imo with this amp. It is a very cold sound. It gets extremely fatiguing to me and I can't listen very long it is simply too bright for my taste. The HEK with the EF-6 however does not sound overly harsh or clinical. The detail and highs are there but not overly in your face. What I find very nice about the HEK when a drum beat hits you hear it and feel it. Where as in other headphones I don't get that tactile sensation of bass hitting you. This is especially noticeable with percussion instruments. You really feel every beat.
    4. Thoughts-
      1. These results really surprised me. I was expecting the EF-6 to be superior to the Mjolnir as it is double the price, but my findings were that the Schiit Mjolnir really did outperform the EF-6. It was very close but my musical preferences make me lean toward the Mjolnir. If you enjoyed treble a bit more than bass then the EF-6 may work for you as it is a bit partial to that, but you will give up some bass depth and control. The Mjolnir did have more than adequate treble and bass and I would definitely pick it if you are partial to neither sound.

1. Wyred 4 Sound Dac 2 -> WA5 ->
    1. HEK Headphones -
      1.  I will just say that so far this combination seems to be my favorite so far. The amount of sound and detail presented by the 300b's is incredible, all while being rich and full of velvety smooth texture. I had to double check my spl measurements and volume calibration because I thought it was off. It sounded like it presented much more volume compared to the others but the DB measurements were correct. The midrange is my favorite of the bunch. The bass is rich and lush and did I mention oh so smooth. The other solid state amps present a greater amount of resolution and detail, but this is the case with any tube vs ss. That isn't to say that detail is lacking from the WA5 it's just presented in a different manner. It has a very analog sound, for those familiar with aliasing it something akin to that. The other SS amps will probably win out in attack and force. But they lack this texture that the WA5 is able to give to these phones. It's like wrapping yourself in "silk water" if that makes any sense. The treble is just right enough detail and not to bright you can pick out the instruments without them coming in the way of everything else. The sub bass, bass and percussions sound great. Yes they will not have the attack and ferocity of SS but something in me prefers this sound vs the SS. I will also add that I was getting ready to sell off the WA5 as I wanted to get more detail but this combination has me rethinking that idea. It just sounds so right.
    2. Hifiman HE-6
      1. The first thing you notice about the WA5 on the HE-6 is that the WA5 really takes the bite off the HE-6. The amp helps smooth the HE-6's out a lot. It takes away some of the brightness of the HE-6 that you will hear on many SS amps. It likes to mellow them out a little bit. They still have the attack and power that they are known for but in a less harsh manner. Bass is extensive and powerful but it cannot match the sub bass extension from the HEK, but the HE-6 definitely has a more punchy impactful bass. The He-6's present a lot more treble than the HEK. In the HEK where it just becomes music. The HE-6 you really notice all the detail being presented on a platter for you. They are still just as visceral and engaging as ever but somehow it's less fatiguing than a SS amp. I will say that you notice the high's a lot more in the HE-6 vs the HEK. In the HEK everything melts together but in the HE-6 you can pick apart everything. The funny thing though in the HEK while everything melts together if you really want to pay attention and could be bothered to while listening to music all the resolution and detail is still there to pick at. IMO the HE-6 and the WA5 make a great pairing. Only for those that want the HE-6 softened up a bit. If you want that ear piercing detail this combo is really not for you.
    3. HD800
      1. What can I say these are generally my go to headphones and I usually play them on the WA5. The WA5 takes the edge off and you still get copious amounts of detail combined with that tube warmth. These phones out of the 3 probably have the best mids and highs They resolve extremely well and have a huge soundstage. I feel the HD800 for me probably has the best resolution of the three if I had to pick one the clarity and transparency are the best of any headphone I have heard. Bass is where the HD800's fall short. They bass doesn’t have anywhere close to the impact or the sub bass extension of the other 2. In terms of Sub-bass, depth and texture I would say the HEK win. The HE-6 has the best impact.
  2. Oppo HA-1 ->
    1. HEK Headphones -
      1. The problem with analyzing this piece of equipment is that it directly doesn’t compare or compete with any of my previously mentioned gear. It is a jack of all trades and what I say in my impressions is not to take away anything from what it does achieve. It is an incredibly detailed dac and a transparent sounding one at that. It does favor treble ever so slightly but not enough where I would call it bright or colored. Having said that compared to my other gear it does sound a bit thin to me. It lacks that full bodied texture I like in my amps. I would still say it directly competes with the ef-6 and the schiit mjolnir and only loses out by about maybe 5-10% performance. I would actually almost say I prefer this sound to the EF-6. But the Schiit the WA5 outperform it but not by much. As I said all my impressions in this review are constrained to this gear, and a comparison of this gear. With all this in consideration I would highly recommend this dac/amp combo if you don't care to spend above $2k on a setup.
    2. Sennheiser HD800 -If these impressions are wanted I will be glad to give them.
    3. Hifiman HE-6 - If these impressions are wanted I will be glad to give them.

1. Oppo HA-1 as a dac -> HEK Headphones - Refer to the Oppo review above. Much of what I said is reflected in there. The sound is far thinner than what can be achieved from the wyred 4 sound dac 2. I just feel that the w4s presents more detail and greater information thus making it sound more rich (keep in mind not by a whole lot). But my preference would have to go to the Wyred 4 sound.

Conclusions
I would have to say that the Mjolnir and the WA5 do a great job on the HEK. But my pick would have to be the WA5. It gives a velvety smooth texture to the music and a lush richness that envelopes your senses that I feel the other amps don't provide. The Mjolnir does do a very good job on details though I do think it would probably out resolve the WA5 but that is tube vs SS so it really would depend on your preference in sound. I personally used to think myself a solid state guy myself. I was getting ready to sell the WA5 and try to find a better quality SS amp. However after hearing this combination I may be rethinking that.

I think the WA5 and the HEK complement each other very well. The amp recognizes what the HEK is trying to do and it helps it accomplish those goals, I think this is because the sound of the WA5 amp is designed to be laid back and musical with a rich warm texture.

The HEK is a headphone that is trying to present music in a relaxed laid back yet detailed and resolving manner. I feel it accomplishes that goal. When listening to the HEK you really allow yourself to be enveloped by the song and sounds. I don't find myself focusing on any particular aspect of the music just rather enjoying the whole piece as an ensemble. I actually think that is the ultimate goal of listening to music. Think of the HEK like a nice expensive steak at the best restaurant in town. When you go to eat you don't want to taste the individual seasonings of let's say pepper, salt, and garlic etc. You want to enjoy the steak as a dish and let all the flavors combine and make their own entity on your palate. That is what I feel the HEK does and does very very well.

I also should mention that the sound is continuously improving as I get more time on the Headphones.

Also a final note that if you are like me. My speaker setup has to have a sub. I feel that most speakers even though they may be full range are not capable of going as low as a good sub can and they add a texture and depth to the sound if done right. The HEK is the only headphone I feel that directly compares with a 2.1 setup. Speakers with a sub, and I feel that is saying something. I have not heard many headphones that have the same capability of extending bass into sub regions. While their frequency response charts may claim that they can, in practice that is generally not the case.

For Reference
I have owned the HE-6 and the HD800 since they came out and had the WA5 amp for 5 years so I am well experienced with this gear. I have tested the Audeze LCD x / LCD 3 and didn't find their sound signature enjoyable. 

I have owned the Hd600 and Hd650 in the past.

My speaker setup consists of KEF LS50's with Parasound P5 preamp and A23 Monoblocks. The subwoofer is a Rythmik F12.

Jun 15, 2015 at 6:09 PM Post #673 of 3,817
  I am hooking up a pair of WyWires Red Series to my 1000's.

News at 11!

It will do better than the stock (I already tried it) but IMO so far the two best ones are the Zeus OCC Copper if you like body in the sound  without sacrificing much in detail and the WireWorld Nano Platinum OCC Solid Silver if you want transparency and speed without losing much in the bass.

Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
Jun 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #675 of 3,817
@miceblue  I might report that as a formatting issue with the mobile version. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back