Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Apr 18, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #61 of 521

As of today, I am off July 19th. Who knows 3 months from now...

Guess whos schedule changed and now has to work July 19th??? Cough cough, I feel sick...

Want me to write you a note from a moderator? 
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #64 of 521
I will probably be in, but it's a little far away to know for sure. I'm not really looking to upgrade right now and the meet is just a little depressing because everything I want now is more than I can afford realistically D:

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #68 of 521
Really hoping that Schiit will be there! If someone has the Ultrasone DJ's and Pro's, Fostex TH900's, Beyerdynamic T5Ps, LCD-XC... that would be great! Moon Audio is always a great addition as well.

Apr 21, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #69 of 521
  I am so going to be there! Looking forward to talk DIY amps and dacs. -Peter

Yay...Another person who is into DIY. Come talk to me.  I should have a bunch of DIY stuff at my table. 

Apr 21, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #72 of 521
  Yay...Another person who is into DIY. Come talk to me.  I should have a bunch of DIY stuff at my table. 

Hopefully we will have enough DIY'ers to have a designated DIY room or area! 

Put me down please.  I'll need .5 table space most likely.   Y2 + kgsshv/Beta22 + stax 407/007mk2

Will do!
  Really hoping that Schiit will be there! If someone has the Ultrasone DJ's and Pro's, Fostex TH900's, Beyerdynamic T5Ps, LCD-XC... that would be great! Moon Audio is always a great addition as well.

I'm hoping they will attend unless there is a schedule conflict, will keep everyone posted!

Apr 22, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #73 of 521
I'll confirm as we get closer to the event (work schedule is always changing) but if I do, I'll be bringing:

Schiit Bifrost Über gen. 2 USB
Cavalli EHHA Rev. A (by Corey at SWA)
HD800 and/or LFF Enigma (Suji!!)

I flaked b/c of work last time (my bad - but I found a replacement/fellow HF'er!!!)

I may have a Burson Timekeeper for sale ~<$1500.... Still debating(!!) - currently connected off the preamp of the EHHA Rev. a

Apr 22, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #74 of 521

Hopefully we will have enough DIY'ers to have a designated DIY room or area! 

That would be awesome.  it is always nice to meet people who are also into DIY.  There aren't that many now a days.  

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #75 of 521
I'll confirm as we get closer to the event (work schedule is always changing) but if I do, I'll be bringing:

Schiit Bifrost Über gen. 2 USB
Cavalli EHHA Rev. A (by Corey at SWA)
HD800 and/or LFF Enigma (Suji!!)

I flaked b/c of work last time (my bad - but I found a replacement/fellow HF'er!!!)

I may have a Burson Timekeeper for sale ~<$1500.... Still debating(!!) - currently connected off the preamp of the EHHA Rev. a

beerchug.gif

Sounds good, hope you can make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back