Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Dec 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #34 of 431
I can mention it again closer to the event, but for food, there's an excellent taqueria close to the hotel called El Metate located on 120 Harbor Blvd, in Belmont.  It's *really* easy to drive to/from.

Dec 18, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #35 of 431
Tomorrow I'm going to post a pic of the dinky DACs side by side. Anyone interested in the portable USB powered DAC/amp space should attend and bring some cans!

Dec 19, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #36 of 431
I'll be sure to show up. I don't have much in the name of gear to bring that won't already be around.

I'm curious if anyone at the meet will have an RWA iMod. I've been wanting to give one a listen for quite some time.

Dec 19, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #39 of 431
  Count me in.

If possible, I'd like a full table.  Probably bring  both an electrostatic and a dynamic rig.

Appreciate your time, effort, and dedication to making this happen.

Frank - It'll be a real treat to see you again.  You brought down a pair of JVC DX1000's for me to try out at my first meet (5+ years ago, I think!), along with one or two of your cooler than cool amps.  I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang.  I think I'll have to plan for a family emergency or something so that work can't get in the way!

Dec 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #40 of 431
Can we add a poll? Which Dinky DAC is most likely to be confused for a nose hair trimmer?

Dec 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #41 of 431
  Can we add a poll? Which Dinky DAC is most likely to be confused for a nose hair trimmer?

Definitely the Centrance (second from the right).

Dec 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #42 of 431

+1  I think last place goes to the Herus (third from the left) no way I'm sticking that thing up my nose.  

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #44 of 431

+1  I think last place goes to the Herus (third from the left) no way I'm sticking that thing up my nose.  

You're missing out. You have no idea how good it feels to stick an ODAC + Leckerton up your nose together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back