Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Apr 18, 2006 at 11:29 PM Post #451 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Don't remember this one being asked before, but for the Raffle Ticket and Donations, what method(s) of payments will be accepted?

Cash only?

PayPal(we'll have WiFi access), personal checks(for members with solid feedback), bank checks, money orders, credit cards?

Also, can the Vendors list what type of payments they will accept, and if they are willing to accept an order, and the payment to follow after the show?

-Ed

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. Carrying around cash to do the raffle doesn't seem to be a terribly good idea for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
I know that I have a rule about posting 3 times in a row...

That's what they Jahn Team is for!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
JAHN'S POSTING TEAM:

groupofindians.jpg

From left to right:
1. Jahn 9AM-10AM
2. Jahn 10AM-11AM
3. Jahn 11AM-12PM
4. Jahn 12PM-1PM
5. Jahn 1PM-2PM
6. Jahn 2PM-3PM
7. Jahn 3PM-4PM

Rest of the team was not in office yet.

I particularly like the 3-4PM Jahn. As the picture suggested, he's a bit shy and quiet, but only posts useful stuffs.

Apr 18, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #452 of 607
you'll never find "me" posting 3x in a row - just try to find one (outside of bumping a sale thread!)

OK GANG IT'S DONE. So basically i'm sending the lists along to immtbiker and we're going to have the table set up to receive you guys!

for the folks not on the confirmed list - uh, you might be in trouble. at the very least, no dinner for you! but to get in at this point, you might have to PM me directly because i should have the latest on last minute cancellations. THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES ON THE ATTENDEE LISTS! which means again, you'll have to PM me to see if there's another spot open.

as you know, i check stuff regularly, up to the night before the meet. but if you wait until the day of the meet, you might be in trouble, since my computer will be packed up the day of. i will have access to the 'net there, but it's going to take a while to get up and running and we'll still want to get all the confirmed folks in, so i will make an effort to check at noon and PM a yes or a no then - but NO GUARANTEES.

Plus, if you show up unannounced and try to get in, why? it means you are local and you should have PM'd before - c'mon, cut us a break! but again, by noon we might have an idea if there's room for you. until then, you can enjoy the lobby and try to peek through the ballroom doors!

If you aren't a local and decide at the 11th hour to fly from the Ukraine to come to the meet on the red eye, PM me as soon as possible! Some nice Head-fiers have said that they would give up their spot for these kinds of cases, but DO NOT MAKE THEM DO IT PLEASE. We do have some spots left but once they are gone, no one else is coming unless we start booting, which we do NOT want to do, and probably won't either.

Thanks for all the folks who have responded so far - and sorry for all the folks I didn't personally respond to, but hopefully you've checked the tables and lists and have seen I've updated. If not, PM me thanks!

Apr 19, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #453 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
Just wanted to let everyoe know that Ultimate Ears will have an audiologist on staff to shoot impressions for anyone who wishes to purchase Ultimate Ears while at the meet. We will absorb all impression costs and to sweeten the deal even more, our UE-10's will be going for a 1-day special of $800.

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark (on my wallet). What's that phrase from Kevin Bacon, Thank you sir, may I have another!!!!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for a great deal!

Apr 19, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #454 of 607
Quote:

Don't remember this one being asked before, but for the Raffle Ticket and Donations, what method(s) of payments will be accepted?

Cash only?

PayPal(we'll have WiFi access), personal checks(for members with solid feedback), bank checks, money orders, credit cards?

Also, can the Vendors list what type of payments they will accept, and if they are willing to accept an order, and the payment to follow after the show?

-Ed

Cash would be best & make it easy & really shouldn't be a problem for everyone Unless you want to buy A $1000 worth of raffle tickets then we will make an exception for alternate payment methods.
Anything other then cash for the raffle at the meet will make it to difficult.

As far as Vendors its up to them,I am sure most will be taking orders.

Apr 19, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #456 of 607
I just tallied up sunday and sat -

Saturday, we actually do have room for some more, so especially if you were unconfirmed, PM me asap - you can tell if you were unconfirmed because, well, you aren't on the confirmed list.
evil_smiley.gif
and yes, last minute folks, this means we do have room for you, and for everyone, we do have room for your guests - but remember this is a free-for-all, first come first served deal at this point. you snooze you lose! and this window closes shut the second we hit the limit/i start packing the computer up friday night! but again, if you're expecting dinner, you might be left holding a saltine cracker at this point.

Sunday? Let's just say that if all the unconfirmed folks come too, we'll be over the limit. So confirm while you can otherwise we might be turning folks away at the door!

Apr 19, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #458 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Hey! I'm in NY! Whew! What a drive: 2200 miles. See you Saturday!

OMG I didn't see your new title - not only headphoneus supremus, but garmentus vulgaris! awesome!
icon10.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #459 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Hey! I'm in NY! Whew! What a drive: 2200 miles. See you Saturday!

Welcome to the Apple, Tyll! Look forward to meeting you. Will you have a MicroDAC for sampling by any chance?

Apr 19, 2006 at 4:41 AM Post #461 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
Welcome to the Apple, Tyll! Look forward to meeting you. Will you have a MicroDAC for sampling by any chance?

Will Tyll have a MicroDAC? At a meet? At the First Annual [Inter]National Meet? Dude, Tyll has a MicroAmp and DAC on his key-chain for the van he just drove 2/3 of the way across the country!

[size=xx-small]Don't worry Table-Buddy, I'm sure there will be MicroDACs aplenty at the Headroom table[/size]

Apr 19, 2006 at 1:20 PM Post #465 of 607
Quote:

Holy Crap! You DROVE?!

That same van with the tables and all?

-Ed

While I can't compete with the 2200 miles my NYC journey will start between 4 and 5am on the day of the meet. Nothing like a little Cannonball Run to the Nat'l Meet.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back