Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jul 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #541 of 6,497
if trevor does not more news, it´s best to operate paypal complaint.
but i know trevor and what´s happening is very strange.
i hope that the situation will improve for the customers and for trevor

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #542 of 6,497
I find all this very sad. No surprise that Q and Norse don't get along though
I really hope trevor comes here to clear things out, or that he starts sending money back to those who want. I never had any issues with norse and am a very happy customer having ordered twice so far.

Jul 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #545 of 6,497
I second that.

Despite of his problems, I believe we're all need a clarification from Trevor.
And I'm still having high expectation to get my cables.

I'm obviously a huge fan of Norse cables as I'm the one who made this thread but when is the point when we no longer expect to get our cables. its been like four months since I've even heard from him. so at what point should I be thinking "hmm I'm prob not getting my headphones back"?

Jul 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #546 of 6,497
Quote:
I'm obviously a huge fan of Norse cables as I'm the one who made this thread but when is the point when we no longer expect to get our cables. its been like four months since I've even heard from him. so at what point should I be thinking "hmm I'm prob not getting my headphones back"?

ikr. 

Jul 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #547 of 6,497
Quote:

He bumped to this thread once a while.
Latest if you can recall was on 23rd May, as the following link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/606500/norse-audio-feedback-impression-thread/480#post_9461167
He also replied to our emails, though the last one for me may be more than a month a go.
I believe he's still monitoring this thread though, hence I believe we still have a chance to get our cables....
size]

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #548 of 6,497
Jul 17, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #552 of 6,497
im beginning to think im not gonna get my cable back as well =\

Jul 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #553 of 6,497
Many apologies for the lack of reply. 

The issues causing all delays with the business have finally been resolved. 

Any pending emails will be responded to.  If your request was not processed please resend an email to "tigz.studio@gmail.com". 
Email will be replied to within the same day received to that account. 

any further inquiries should be sent also to "tigz.studio@gmail.com" currently. 

emails are being prepared for all those waiting. 

again apologies and all will be resolved one way or the other completely amd fully, I believe there are around 6 total left needing to be resolved at this time. 

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #555 of 6,497
The RETURN... of the cable guy. 

Good to see you back on your feet Trevor. Thank you for finally addressing these folks. They were about to go no holds barred on your ass, pitchforks and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back