Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jun 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #526 of 6,506
Quote:
Another week goes by... 
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

I saw someone posted in the thread and thought it might be Trevor, gee thanks Boringer 
tongue.gif

Jul 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM Post #530 of 6,506
beautiful cable. i hope i get my cable back soon. HE-500 doesn't get any listening time without it. 

Jul 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #532 of 6,506
Quote:
I hate to be one posting a "has anybody heard from Trevor" post.....(sigh, sorry in advance, especially to Trevor)

But a couple days shy of 4 weeks ago, Trevor sent me an email saying my cables would be finished and a tracking number provided by the end of the week. He apologized again for the delay and I told him it's alright, no worries. I Haven't heard anything else.

Well, since the cables didn't ship, I've sent him some emails requesting a couple minor changes in the cable, (splitter color, length) Since I'm assuming it hasn't been built yet. My setup I ordered it for months ago has changed - I sold my LCD-2's and got some LCD-3's ordered, So I want to change the splitter color. Also changed a couple things around in the listening room so I need a longer cable. Of course, I mentioned I will pay any additional charges. 

I'm assuming it's not out of line to request a minor change, considering the delay. I just wish he would let me know he received my messages. So I know the cable I eventually get will be something I can use.

I am okay with the wait, always have been, and I will wait patiently still ...but please answer.... 

I noticed he was last online here at Head-Fi 3 weeks, 5 days ago. 

I wouldn't usually quote myself....but another two weeks have passed since I posted this..... and.....nothing. Just sayin'. 

Jul 6, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #533 of 6,506
Quote:

I wouldn't usually quote myself....but another two weeks have passed since I posted this..... and.....nothing. Just sayin'. 

I don't typically do this... as I don't like sharing info that I don't know is public friendly but I see people are getting antsy so here you go. I emailed Trevor a few days ago about a refund for my active orders I have pending with him. I made a decision that I'd rather have money in hand than have it sitting there bare ass. I figured I could re-order my cables once Trevor was up and running again. Just to give you an idea of the time frame here: I emailed him around 11am (PST) and Trevor got back to me around 1pm (PST).

He basically said this:

I do apologiz for the trouble and problems with communication.  

Things have just recently finally been getting straightened in the past two weeks with our situation.  With the changes the service will finally be lightning quick from us in the future.  

A mass email will be sent out with details to all previous customers.  

Sorry again for the horrible service due to our issues as of late.  

Our Reign cable will continue to be offered for the mean time as our flagship, as we feel it is still one of the best. 

That is the info I have, so if you are waiting on cables or miss the beauty of his cables, there is some hope. Trevor hasn't lost my business yet, and I actually plan on being first in line to order more cables when he gets back on his feet. I don't want to give anyone false hope (was very reluctant to post this), but I feel for Trevor's sake that some sort of update would be appreciated. SO keep your panties on ladies... hopefully things will continue soon. 

PS: Sorry Trevor if you didn't want this info disclosed, don't hate me and give me pink cotton jackets on my next order. 

Jul 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #535 of 6,506
I don't typically do this... as I don't like sharing info that I don't know is public friendly but I see people are getting antsy so here you go. I emailed Trevor a few days ago about a refund for my active orders I have pending with him. I made a decision that I'd rather have money in hand than have it sitting there bare ass. I figured I could re-order my cables once Trevor was up and running again. Just to give you an idea of the time frame here: I emailed him around 11am (PST) and Trevor got back to me around 1pm (PST).

He basically said this:

That is the info I have, so if you are waiting on cables are miss the beauty of his cables, there is some hope. Trevor hasn't lost my business yet, and I actually plan on being first in line to order more cables when he gets back on his feet. I don't want to give anyone false hope (was very reluctant to post this), but I feel for Trevor's sake that some sort of update would be appreciated. SO keep your panties on ladies... hopefully things will continue soon. 

PS: Sorry Trevor if you didn't want this info disclosed, don't hate me and give me pink cotton jackets on my next order.

Greed- Thanks for posting this, it is reassuring to hear that wheels are still turning. I will continue the wait. Thanks.

Jul 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #536 of 6,506
Greed, thanks for your post. 
It's a relief to know that Trevor is still monitoring the mails.

I always believe that Trevor is there and willing to solve the issue.
But it will be better if once a while he's posted something here or give a small response to our mails.
I'll send him another mail then. 
beerchug.gif

Jul 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #539 of 6,506
I was told to edit this post by a moderator (I guess), because it was old news and they were taking down the url.  As a result I deleted the URL referring to Norse Audio.

Sorry to alarm you.  I don't know about this case, but I have experienced a couple of cases where the builder took money and did not deliver ever again and it was very painful for me to see that it might be happening again.

Hopefully not. 

The last address of Norse Audio is: 951 Morello Avenue Martinez, CA 94553-4757.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back