Nordost Cables Thread
Sep 9, 2023 at 11:00 PM Post #46 of 48
Headphones have changed to Utopia 2022, requiring the finding of a new Heimdall 2. Searching was worth it and the headphone and cable have been together around a month now. I love it. Sounds and ergonomics.

Next step is expanding my Heimdall 2 experience, so a power cable and RCA interconnects are on their way. Can’t wait to hear what more of the same brings!

I’d be very keen to hear from anyone who’s built or is building a full loom of one Nordost cable type.

Mar 31, 2024 at 2:36 AM Post #47 of 48
I recently got the Heimdal 2 headphone cable and the cable get`s stiffer and stiffer as approaching the headphone end which I find kind of weird. Is this normal? I bought the cable used.

Apr 5, 2024 at 2:42 PM Post #48 of 48
Imma share my recent experience trying the blue heaven v1 speaker cables which my friend has bought. He loaned them to me for a couple of days. That was quite a surprise for me, I couldn't listen to my system anymore without them, it was that dramatic. It's dangerous to listen to nordost, there's no going back. Thankfully I've been able to aquire the red dawn Leif cables for a good price, can't wait for them to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back