NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours)
Jul 2, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #61 of 928

I appologize for Brannan, as he does not conider our little laser engraver

as a CNC machine, when compared to the CNC machine required for the Prestige builds.

But I see your point, much like a toothpick, could be considered a spear by some.

USB, so it plugs into a computer then does what its suppose to do via the computer software?

Jul 2, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #63 of 928
Very cool to see tools of the trade. I always thought making the IEM's involved using magnifying glasses. Larger table top ones, Brannan told me its microscopes, that would be nuts for me, I could imagine getting a lot of headaches.

Jul 2, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #64 of 928
  Very cool to see tools of the trade. I always thought making the IEM's involved using magnifying glasses. Larger table top ones, Brannan told me its microscopes, that would be nuts for me, I could imagine getting a lot of headaches.

yep, some folks even use the hand grinder under a microscope as well.     I just got my first set of bifocals last week.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jul 2, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #67 of 928
  I had a similar problem when I was 4 :p

THANKFULLY my ears are still working pretty well :D

I strengthened my ears by having a car that did 135DB, dont believe those people that say anything over 85DB can cause issues.
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #72 of 928
Eagerly awaiting the first batch of Savants to reach the Hong Kong dealers. I did a fair amount of listening to the demo unit available but I'll post impressions when I've gotten my own

Hats off to the Wizard for another incredible creation. 

Jul 3, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #75 of 928
Hi guys, I have noticed that the universal Savant's performance improves substantially the deeper they're inserted. Not necessarily in the bass frequency but more on the imaging, separation, and depth in the midrange. The key is to find the tips that'll allow you to go deeper; this varies from one person to another so keep on tip-rolling until you attain the magic that the Savant can offer. Remember, patience is a virtue...

In one of our conversations the Wizard said, "what the Savant does....  is unexpected and done at amazing levels, especially at this price point." He didn't specify in what ways the Savant does unexpected things. This is my current focus for my Savant review and to my delight I "THINK" I've found what the Wizard indicated.

My experience with the Savant has led me to rediscover my music library. It has a peculiar way of highlighting certain aspects in tracks that has surprised me in so many ways. The magical part is that it varies from one track to another. I listened to Van Halen's Dreams and the cymbals were emphasised making it sound bigger than what I'm used to... then I skipped to Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and George Michael's vocals was presented like it was everything and nothing else on the track matters... then off to Steelheart's She's Gone I expected the vocals to shine but to my surprise it was everything else around the vocals that is highlighted which is a new perspective for me. This trend just went on and on as I jump from one track to another. It was a magical experience. On top of that, this might sound so cliche but I did hear micro details that I've never noticed before or just didn't pay attention to. The Savant has a peculiar way of lifting those nuisance for you to take notice, and for that I'm grateful.

I'm not saying that the Savant is excellent on every track. It's more like, the track will sound a bit different to what you're used to and at times it's just amazing how these simple changes to the songs you've outgrown make you appreciate them all over again.

I can't wait for the Savant owners to start expressing their experiences. I'm sure there are more stories to tell...

Here's a great track to sample the Savant's performance:

and another one:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back